MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/11/2010 08:07 AM

A Leader No More

Gen

Dear Friends,

I just wanted to let you all know due to my health I have ask Roy to take me off the leader list of my groups.

My Lupus has really kick my butt latley. I just don't have the energy to be a leader. I can't give it my all. Gen

04/11/2010 08:27 AM
Thelword

Gen, This really breaks my heart, but I want you to know we understand. Our lives are not really our own; we have to let Lupus lead the way. That sucks, but this is our cross to bear. If you are like me, you want to either give it your all or nothing. I remember when I was youth leader at my church. I had a lot of responsibilities, and I could not do it, not as efficiently as I would have liked to. It hurt to let it go, but it was best. Same thing when I stopped teaching. The day I talked to my principal was a day I will never forget. You just take care of yourself. There are others who will come along and help lead this wonderful group. It's not like you are leaving us forever, right??? Oh, I hate that Lword!!! You can still visit when you feel up to it. I am praying for your speedy recovery. All my love,

Tawaii

04/11/2010 11:00 AM
redhairali
redhairali  
Group Leader

Gen, I am very sorry that you feel that way. Hopefully you will feel better quickly. Stop by often and let us give you the support that you gave us. Take care.

Alison

04/11/2010 01:09 PM
Bunnyhugger75
Bunnyhugger75  

Gen, I'm sorry the lupus has gotten you so badly. It is a terrible disease. I have been feeling worse lately myself. I hope you get to feeling better. We are always here for you when you need support so please post if you need us. I will miss reading your posts!

Take Care,

Amy

04/11/2010 03:10 PM
Gen

Dear Friends,

I will be here off and on!! Gen

04/11/2010 03:15 PM
breezyhope
breezyhope  

gen, i am so glad that you will still be here, even if not as our leader. i sure hope that you start feeling better soon! gentle hugs to you! wendy

04/11/2010 05:43 PM
heidiclouser

I hope we'll see you often. And I love the VIP Member designation because you are our VIP. Feel better soon

04/12/2010 01:28 PM
mumeva
mumeva  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

My dear friend.......I am sorry to hear that you are no longer one of our leaders but truly understand........please come on as often as you feel up to it......when you get your Lupus under control and if you feel like it than maybe you can ask Roy to put you back on as a leader. I think of you often and wish you the bestSmile

Eva

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved