MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/18/2011 09:28 AM

Just been diag. with 6mm nodule Tumor or Cancer?

HeatherNicole

I am 34 years old and had been worried about my lung, I do smoke, so its time for me to quit immediately. On electronic and has helped a great deal. down to bought nothing now. They are going to be running test on me to see if its a tumor or cancer on my 6mm nodule located on my right lung. WBC high, liver level is low, kidney level is low and platelets are over 800 . Please pray for me. The doctor seems to think there is cancer else where. I am young, but feel so tired, out of breathe, having chills and sweats, especially worst at night, headaches, very dizzy even sitting down and feel confused from time to time. I am new on here. Thank you

08/19/2011 07:53 AM
allisse
allisse  

Oh HeatherNicole I soooooo hope you somehow get this message from me! I am shocked and quite upset with this group!!! over 300 views and ZERO replies????? Reallly??? I am going to make this one of my pet projects. HeatherNicole you are toooooo important and I know this was written back in February!!!!! Oh I hope you are still on MDJ and still get notifications and that you get this message from me. I am so interested to find out how you made out with everything so far and where you are with your health right now. I REALLY DO CARE!! Is why I came here because I care about EVERYONE both the sick AND the families of the sick. And this groups empowerment comes from people posting like your post then after they get healed or better news yet they never had it!! Either way, it should not be a one post dump it and take it to the curb!! NO!! It is ALL of our responsibility to be here for eachother come what may. Well I will try my darndest to answer every single post on here!

HeatherNicole if you are out there please write and let us know how you are! If you want you can also email me my email is not private ANYONE here feel free to email me direct if you like just tell me you are from MDJ and what group blah blah blah

mrsbabblebritchess@yahoo.com

Peace and Love,

Allison

08/25/2011 06:09 AM
beth1954
beth1954  

Sounds like you are dealing with alot! I'm so sorry for that..... My mother has lost one lung to cancer. And recently (In June) she had a radiofrequency ablation on her one lung to remove two nodules about the same size as yours. She is 81 years old. The ablation was successful (not confirmed yet with a PET scan, but they feel good about it). The lung partially collapsed after the procedure, but she only had to stay a couple of days in the hospital and then came home. I don't know if they would do the same procedure on you, but if she can do it at 81, you can for sure endure it! I hope all the tests come back with good results for you!!!

08/28/2011 05:55 PM
allisse
allisse  

Beth, I sure hope HeatherNicole reads this! I hope EVERYONE reads this! Ablation is such an awsome healing surgury that I hope grows in Awareness and more and more doctor's try it as an avenue toward a real cure!

Love you All!

And remember with these three things you cant go wrong:

Peace, Love and Hope!!!

Allison

08/29/2011 06:30 AM
beth1954
beth1954  

Yeah, I'm kinda worried about HeatherNicole......She probably gave up on this group!

08/29/2011 03:11 PM
goopy
goopy  
VIP Member

Hello Beth, Nicole, allison

I tried to get this group going at one time too I guess I did'nt have patients to stick with it when no one answered but I see it has picked up some and would like to help if possible my husband passed 2 yrs ago from lung ca it was the fast type about 6 weeks he was taking his first chemo treat. Then they thought I had lung ca too but they did some more test and said they did'nt so who know's they don't I am a little put out with dr's. Anyway welcome and I will start checking in every day and I hope to talk to all of u soon. Welcome hugs going out to everyone.Smile Smile Smile

08/29/2011 03:59 PM
allisse
allisse  

Goopy!! That one sentence grabbed me and I was like a bobble head! lol "I am a little put out with dr's." Oh I am with you there!! They dont have a clue or they just dont want to bother since they dont get enough money anymore, thank you HMO great idea, yeah right! Sorry went on a tangent there! Happy to have you post anything when and where you can. I know it is going to be an uphill battle to shake this group's roots and bring in new. Dont quite have a set plan yet but am doing what I can. Lung Cancer Awareness is desperately needed! And we can be a mighty army. Starts with one and you are Three! Yaoo for the 3 for Lung Cancer Support! We will grow!

09/05/2011 09:24 AM
smokeyjo
smokeyjo  

good luck heather. i always get them ,once i had 7 all at once, few were suspious,had pet,but was ok .i worried so much about it,for nothing, just relax i go for c/t once a yr. best of luck.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved