MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/08/2011 12:14 PM

Colostrum

cindy850

I just recently started taking COLOSTRUM LOZENGES. I will let everyone know what it does for my mouth. The website i purchased from is www.firstmilking.com Has anyone else used these?

08/17/2011 09:58 AM
cindy850

Well i have been on COLOSTRUM for 2 weeks now and it has cleared up my thrush on my tongue. The last time my tongue was clear was over 2 years ago when i was taking Diflucan because the Kenalog injections was giving me a yeast problems. I hoping the longer i take this the better. It attacks autoimmune problems and builds your immune system up. Please get on that website i posted and read read read. Take care

08/19/2011 08:56 AM
Blackmon5024

Very interesting, cindy850. I have copied this post to the medicines and treatments forum under Colostrum. Hopefully we will get lots of posts there. Good job hanging in there. You inspire me.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved