MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/25/2010 08:07 AM

KFS Thanksgiving

Rosie88
Rosie88Posts: 708
I'm an Advocate

Hello everyone! Wishing you each a Happy Thanksgiving Day... and hoping that we can all find many things we are thankful for! For one, I am thankful for this group!!

My mom spent yesterday making Thanksgiving dinner, and is bringing it all to me, because driving has been causing problems lately for me. It will just be the two of us. I am making the green bean casserole and the snacks. I am so thankful for her, and for all of you moms and dads who are going the extra mile for your kids while dealing with KFS!

Lisa, special thanks to you... you are excellent.

Many blessings for you all.

xoxo

Rosie

11/25/2010 10:53 AM
lisaraman

HI Rosie- Happy thanskgiving to you too! Your mom is a treasure and I hope the 2 of you enjoy your day. Be pampered and enjoy the relaxation. That is what it's all about. And to everyone else in the group, happy thanksgiving to you all. I hope you are with your families and having a pain free, carefree holiday!1 Best, Lisa

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved