MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/02/2012 06:37 AM

vaginal lichen planus and sex

angel2012

i'm a married women it has been 5yrs.my problem started before marriage i cant have sex with my husband bexause of this problem.my labia minora is fused and i have gone for surgery twice nw that portion is still raw and its not healing completly.is it possible to use dialators at this stage.does it causes any infections.i already hav infection with yellow colour discharge which are pus cells.please somebody answer me if u have the same experiece.Sick

02/20/2014 05:10 AM
angel2012

Hai everyone its been so long that i connected with u all.my treatment for erosive lp is still going on.my doc prescribed me immunosuppresants.i have been taken these tablets from quiet sometime.approximatly one and a half years.my symptoms have reduced a lot.i had to for surgery again last year to seperate my labia minora which is actually fused.again after three months it started to fuse i have to go again for surgery to seperate the skin .i'm going to use dialtors adt

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved