MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/13/2011 06:38 PM

hey I am new

aztim520

When I was like three or four i remeber my father sliding his penis inside of me causing me to have a blooding rectum, I started having oral sex with boys of age 5 and 6 when I was 5 and 6. I remember my father putting his penis in my mouth as well their vage and I dont wanna remember anymore memories.

11/14/2011 07:37 AM
Klon10
Klon10  

aztim520,

I am so sorry for what happened to you. Remember that you're a stronger, braver person now from what happened to you. I have to remember these as well sometimes but trust me, it will get better. Like you told me, keep your chin up. Here, you can share anything-this place is where you can be that brave and strong person you've come to be. I know I've blacked out memories as well, but that makes a little easier I think. Not remembering is sometimes better. We are all here for you, if you ever need to chat feel free. Life is easier when you have people around you that care about you and know what you're going through.

I hope you feel better,

Krysten

11/22/2011 06:43 PM
stand2endure
stand2endure  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

aztim520, welcome to the group. I am sorry this happen to you. I hope you can find support here to help you through all of these terrible memories.

s2e

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved