MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/02/2009 05:02 PM

Apple Cider Vinegar

paulahealey

I just wanted to share my story. I have been suffering with undiagnosed (by Canadian doctors) with hypo..mild (2.5) and been basically in bed for 3 weeks except for daily required activities like work and feeding the family!Dizzy I came across this website that said taking 2tsp of apple cider vinegar with 2 tsp of honey mixed with 8 oz of water would help with energy. I said what the heck and gave it a try...didn't really expect much...started it this morning and by lunch time I was so alert and focused at work and had so much energy I couldn't believe it! I am starting the blackstrap molasses tomorrow and the virgin coconut oil as well. I wasn't sure if I was aloud to send the weblink, so if anyone wants it (it's a website all about natural remedies recommended by a naturopath) just message me! I can't believe how wonderful I feel!W00t

04/03/2009 05:20 AM
txmedicalfreak
txmedicalfreak  

Paula~

Welcome to the group Smile This concoction sounds terrible but...I am willing to give just about anything a try for some added energy Laughing I will give it a try and let you know it goes.

Mandy

04/03/2009 06:48 AM
Yvonne802
Yvonne802  
VIP Member

Hi Paula and welcome to the group. I think that anything natural is great. I am not suffering from exhaustion anymore but if i were I would try it. Anything that helps is great and good luck to you.

Again, welcome to the group.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved