MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/07/2009 02:45 PM

Playing The Piano?

HydroPioneer
HydroPioneer  

HI guys

Just a little antedote to brighten anybody who may have had a hard day.

I can remember back during one of my operations that I asked the nurse would I be able to play the piano after my operation. She assured me after some rest I would.

I got so excited I replied Really because I never could before. To this day I still can't.LOL

Hope you have a headache free day!

Post edited by: HydroPioneer, at: 06/08/2009 07:48 AM

06/07/2009 07:00 PM
KwiteKontrarie
KwiteKontrariePosts: 1541
VIP Member

When I was dx'ed, things sounded very bleak from my first NS's point of view. So, I got a second opinion before subjecting myself to a brain surgery.

My new NS, however, had a very opposite opinion and demeanor, claiming that following my surgery I'd "be a new woman". So I had HOPED that I would be able to do other GREAT things (like go back to college and no longer have learning disabilities). Though, for a few months, I had a reprieve from vertigo and incontinence, I was pretty much the same following surgery. ...disappointing after all the hype.

So I'm here to say that I couldn't play the piano either. Silly

~Mary Smile

06/07/2009 07:04 PM
grafxbydiane
grafxbydiane  
VIP Member

KwiteKontrarie, I kinda thought the same thing you did after i was diagnosed with Lyme disease . My legs got real puffy and water in my knees from it and though gosh after I do the antibiotics and all that my legs will not be a puffy and i can wear shorts again . Never happened though .

06/12/2009 07:06 PM
Kenshin

I can't play the piano but I do play the guitar, i've been playing and composing songs for about 6 months now.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved