MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/12/2012 03:58 AM

copper toxicity

lken
lken  
VIP Member

effects on neurotransmitter levels can give rise to many psychological imbalances such as mood swings, depression, mental agitation, feeling over-stimulated, restlessness, anxiety, insomnia and a racing mind with too many thoughts are all hallmarks of elevated Copper toxicity.

03/13/2012 01:40 PM
JoyfulMomma
JoyfulMomma  

I have had similar symptoms, and with testing was diagnosed with high levels of mercury and cadmium, and toxic levels of lead. I was treated with IV chelation, and am just wondering if others have found a successful way of flushing out the extra metals more naturally.

03/15/2012 09:36 AM
lken
lken  
VIP Member

i have same problem with agent orange, a toxin, which has caused diabetes and neuropathy which is a nerve damage problem. there seems to be all kinds of free radicals which is sort of a toxins, from our diets and environment. it drives immune system out of sink. i use anti oxygens

Cilantro Pesto Said to Remove Heavy Metals

Post edited by: lken, at: 03/15/2012 09:52 AM

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved