MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/07/2012 11:02 AM

is it easier to get meds than herbs

lken
lken  
VIP Member

if we have insurance our system makes it cheaper and simpler to get meds than herbs and natural remedies, or even going to see a natural path, insurance will not pay, drives prices and natural path will charge for herbs that are made just for you, more costs, also AMA puts out media about herbs causing problems, just think of all the bad side effects of meds and horroe stories about them, so we keep going on with the system norm, taking stuff that we know deep down is bad.

03/31/2012 04:34 PM
crochetdiva
crochetdiva  

Yeah this is why I'm only on one medication and I'm looking for a homeopathic doctor now.

04/02/2012 06:29 AM
lken
lken  
VIP Member

that is good you can do that, i take 3, diabetes meds are hardest get off of. have dealt with emotional eating first , then ptsd, bp, and all those other mood problems, sure makes the sugar unstable, it is a constant fighting thyself.

04/03/2012 01:22 PM
crochetdiva
crochetdiva  

I'm off my medication for diabetes, my psych meds and my blood thinner. I only take Lyrica and then my supplements.

04/03/2012 02:53 PM
lken
lken  
VIP Member

that is great getting off diabetes meds, the metformin is hard , after so many years it is effecting my liver for sure, and b12 levels, i am taking a shot every other day now, just to keep my energy level up. was it a strict diet, it is all about good foods. looking at your list of health issues,

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved