MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/20/2007 04:26 PM

Natural abortion?

reine
reinePosts: 5

I'm 17 and I'm still in highschool. I'm 2 months pregnant and don't know what to do. My parents don't know anything about it, and my boyfriend is not very supportive. I've done 3 home pregnancy tests and an ultrasound. The doctor assured me that the pregnancy is going along beautifully, that hurt to hear.

I can't have an abortion at a clinic, my father would kill me, my mother will tell him for sure.

I don't want this baby either. There's nothing I can offer him, he would be unwanted and he wouldn't have a father. I am not ready. I want to go to college, I want to make something of myself.

I'm rather desperate.

Is there any way to abort naturally? I heard that moving furniture around could help, as could hot baths, with mustard seeds as vasodialator. I tried all this - nothing! My grandmother once said that she aborted once by inserting a straw in her cervix and holding it there for a few days. I also heard this variant from a neighbor, this time with pouring soapy water down the straw.

I'm not THAT desperate yet, but I will be soon, as to try this also.

Are there any less dangerous methods? Medicines/methods that can induce early labour?

Thanks for all support/ideas, I'm getting extremely desperate, I'm a nervous wreck.

04/19/2009 07:46 PM
Liz33

Hey, I'm going through the same thing right now. I've found that boiling parsley in water, which actually doesn't taste that bad. Also if you put the parsley stems in your vagina. I also take a lot of vitamin c. And also I take two black cohosh pills every day and drinking a drink with a few drops of mugwort. I hope this helps, I think it's starting to work on me. I know it can be dangerous so be careful!

08/12/2009 06:58 AM
mdgal09

2 months is pretty far out. Even for the RU486 I think its limit is 9 weeks. If it were just past your period you would have a better chance at stimulating a slightly late period. I am suppose to start Friday but am taking parsley tea, vitamin C, and blue cohosh & pennyroyal tea (NOT THE ESSENTIAL OIL) should come in the mail today which I will start. I will let you know if I am successful. But like I say I think the best chance is even 1 day before you are supposed to start - up to 6 days late. crossing my fingers and toes

11/11/2011 12:01 AM
sree1991

hey...

i doubt that am a pregnant.m doing my engineering.

i don't want a baby right now.so, i want some natural ways to get aborted.someone please help me.if my parents know about this they will kill me..

someone please HELP.

08/19/2012 08:29 PM
anonmous

I do have the same problem now...But i'm 5 weeks pregnant and the abortion pills are not allowed in my country!!What should i do????

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved