MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/10/2008 06:16 PM

MY STORY

ldivine
ldivine  

ok im am 16years old i have hiv. i was born with this illness and have lived with this 4 16 years now thank god and im am thankful for my loving family thats always there for me and now my best friend who i new for some years now knows about me having hiv and she is also there for me to . at first she thought i was lieing to her but then i startin telling her thats why im always going to the doctor and than she just started understanding. my mother died from aids befor i was 1 years old so i didnt no her. my father is like out of my life right now i guess ever sence my mother died he just cant stand to see me. so all i have is my brother really, i dont get to see him alot because he is always in and out of jail.but i live with my grandmother and 2 other ppl but thats still not the same.i had some girlfriends boyfriends but i am still a virgin i think i want to stay that way because i wouldnt want to risk some one getting hiv even if i tell them befor hand there still is a risk no matter what and i dont want to take any chances i wouldnt want any one to go through what im going through no matter how much i dis like them.

10/29/2008 09:01 AM
sos
sos  

You have the weight of the world on your shoulders for such a young person. I will pray for you and your family.

God Bless

06/14/2009 10:00 AM
Faceless

Hi:

You sound like a really strong kid! I was diagnosed with HIV 5 days ago and my partner 2 days ago. I have 2 kids too. Wanted to say hi and thanks for sharing. If you ever need someone to talk about life, ping me back. I'm old and have been through a lot!

Peace and love to you.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved