MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/06/2012 09:15 PM

Other Diseases with HS

Melll320
Melll320  

Hi everyone! i haven't been on much but hope everyone is doing well!!! this is a little off topic but i do know some people have other diseases along with their HS and anyways i have some personal friends & family members who have MS(Multiple Sclerosis) and I've decided to join the MS Walk in the city so i am doing some online fundraising so if anyone would like to help me and my team out please do so by clicking the link below and following the steps.

http://mssoc.convio.net/site/TR/MSWalk/SaskatchewanDivision? team_id=7767&pg=team&fr_id=1442

either click " Pledge my team online" or "Make a Gift" thanks everyone i really appreciate it!!!

Please remember every little bit counts! it don't matter if its $5.00 or $100.00 every little bit is appreciated

much love

Melissa Morin

Post edited by: Melll320, at: 05/06/2012 09:24 PM

05/07/2012 08:48 AM
oregonnative
oregonnative  
Group Leader

Melisa, It's just great to see anyone involved in raising funds or awareness, no matter what the cause or disease! So KUDO's to you!!! Smile

Laughing If we tried to have a walk for HS people would be saying,"Why are those idiots trying to raise money for Home Shopping? W00t Tongue

Post edited by: oregonnative, at: 05/07/2012 08:50 AM

05/07/2012 11:21 AM
CanFizzle
CanFizzle  
Group Leader

"Home Shopping" or "High School" haha. Then I get asked, which high school? Oh jeez! W00t <3 Candace

05/07/2012 01:16 PM
Melll320
Melll320  

lol thanks guys. and yeah i coould only imagine i wish i had the power and help to start one here for hs but i have no idea how or where i would even start Sad which kinda sucks.

05/10/2012 11:36 AM
CanFizzle
CanFizzle  
Group Leader

Don't get discouraged Mel-- I am sure there are tons of (easy) ways to start fundraising for HS. You could start with a bake sale, lemonade stand, garage sale, car wash... anything that you see others' doing to raise funds for *fill in the blank* just to start. Since so few people even know what HS is, perhaps just bringing the awareness to light would be the first step to starting fundraining! Laughing Good luck if you do decide to begin. Even small steps begin somwehere. ::hugs:: <3 Candace

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved