MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/28/2012 08:55 AM

Poppy seeds to stop using opiates!!!!!!

poppyseedz

Okay, I am a recovery addict.

Heroin, Oxy.........Anything that has the power to flood my brain with dopamine but mostly it was the warm cozy feeling of the ultimate heroin high that I loved so much. More than anything.

I have tried methadone, works but is very expensive, inconvenient to dose, and as strong and as potent as oxy and heroin but without the rush.

Suboxone, Great for the rich!!!! sad story of false hope for the common man and woman. This drugs price is sky high and is not coming down ever!

Useless.

Subutex, a great option or alternative to suboxone but no one can get it...why......I still don't know.

So I found through research and trials, something that works and is there for all of us to use as a replacement and substitute drug, which will allow us to taper down slowly and comfortably.

POPPY SEEDS. Not just any old poppy seeds. Not from the grocery store, not sold in little bottles, but in BULK! and Black!!

You can do your research and find online sources for poppy seeds as cheap as 1-2 dollars a pound.

Now for a heroin user, to feel normal going straight from heroin one day to poppy seeds the next depends not only on the amount used but the strength of the poppy seeds in the first place. The amount of natural opiates left on the outside of the seeds during harvesting from the poppy pods is unknown and not tested for. So it will take trial and error.

Words of wisdom. Start slow, Once you order your 50lb bag of poppy seeds, for 75 bucks, which is a month or so supply for the average opiate addict. Start with one pound.

Take that and put that one pound of seeds into an empty clear jug. Fill the jug with hot water from the TAP to about a half inch above the poppy seeds, so they are floating a bit, but dont dilute it to much. NOW shake them in the jug for 15 minutes. The water will turn dark brown to light brown. Loosen cap just enough so when you turn the jug upside down the Medicine water can squeeze through the cap but not the seeds, now squeez the jug over a pitcher to collect the brown water. It will be very bitter to bitter to barely bitter. The more bitter the drink usually the more opiates it contains.

drink the liquid from 1 pound of seeds and wait a half hour, how do you feel? still sick, make another pound, or even two pounds into a jug, keep going and drinking until you do not feel sick anymore. In my experience it is about 4 lbs a day to stay well, which cost me about 8 bucks!! not bad.

The effects are similar to oral morphine and codeine. you will not receive a RUSH of DOPAMINE as you would with oxy, or heroin or even vicodin, the euphoria is just not there, I cannot explain this well, but oral morphine is not very RECREATIONAL and does not have that PUNCH that all opiate addicts crave, THERE IS NOT RUSH NO REAL EUPHORIA NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU DRINK>>>>>>>>>BUT YOU CAN OVER DOSE!!!!! WARNING!!! YOU CAN OVER DOSE!!!!!!! NO ONE< NO ONE IS TO USE MORE THAN ONE(1)POUND in a jug to start!!! THEN WAIT A HALF HOUR AND FEEL THE EFFECTS< CONTINUE this process of making a jug of Poppy seeds containing one (1) pound and water filled to just above the seeds( shake for 15 minutes) loosen cap and squeeze out water into pitcher and drink, continue that process by the pound until you feel better. DO NOT MAKE A JUG WITH 3 POUNDS TO START, DO NOT DRINK A CUP MADE FROM 1 POUND OF SEEDS THEN DRINK ANOTHER 5 MINUTES LATER because you dont feel better, stick with the one(1LCool RULE! and just keep making jugs of it, every half hour to 45 minutes until you feel better, and you will.

SOME RULES AND TIPS.

ONLY BUY BULK POPPY SEEDS ONLINE, MAKE SURE THEY ARE BLACK OR DARK IN COLOR NOT LIGHT GREY!!!! LIGHT GREY POPPY SEEDS CONTAIN NO TRACE OPIATE'S ONLY THE DARK BLUEISH BLACK SEEDS DO!!!!

ONLY USE 1 One POUND or HALF A KILO, In a CLEAR JUG TO START!!!!

ONE POUND MAY BE ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU BETTER DEPENDING ON THE POTENCY OF YOUR SEEDS AND YOUR TOLERANCE>

Here is recipe.

One pound seeds, into a clear large jug, pour through funnel, then fill up a cup with hot tap water and pour into jug, keep filling with hot water until the water level is 1 inch ONE INCH ABOVE the level OF THE POPPY SEEDS> screw on cap and shake for 15 minutes!

Then release top of jug or LOOSEN CAP JUST ENOUGH TO ALLOW ONLY THE DARK BROWN WATER TO COME OUT, SQUEEZ JUG OVER A PITCHER AND COLLECT THE BROWN WATER. GO EMPTY YOUR JUG OF USED UP AND USELESS SEEDS INTO THE GARBAGE AND CLEAN IT OUT WITH WATER> THEN GET A CUP AND POUR YOURSELF A GLASS OF THIS BROWN WATER< DRINK IT , IT TASTE BAD BUT NOT HORRIBLE< SHOULD BE BROWN AND BITTER< OR ATLEAST DARK AND BITTER> IF ITS NOT BITTER THAN THE SEEDS YOU GOT WILL NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TOLD YOU TO ONLY BUY THE DARK SEEDS< ALMOST BLACK OR VERY DARK BLUE> NOT THE GREY< USE ONE 1 POUND every 45 minutes until you feel better. Have a person by you to supervise and make sure you following instructions.

This works people.

Good luck. This can free you all , and is available to all, do your research, find a source for cheap dark bulk poppy seeds. use ONLY AS A MEDICINE TO GET BETTER, By switching over to the lesser of the two evils you can use these seeds to taper down and quit all together.

I cannot claim responsibility for any of this posting, its all on you, Be careful, Follow local laws, Be safe, GET WELL AND GET OFF THE PILLS AND HEROIN!!! you can do it with these seeds I did,

I cannot be sure of what may be on the seeds like contaminates, but they are produced for human consumption so should be relatively safe,

I WILL SAY THAT ITS SAFER THAN SHOOTING DOPE THAT YOUR DEALER CUTS WITH BENZODIAZEPINES@!!! and what not............

You can do this people, and its not bull shit,,,this is also dangerous in itself and addicting, and can kill you, do your RESEARCH!!!!

God bless. You can do it.

11/28/2012 11:44 AM
Tom1981

Cool research but what after the poppy seeds. I am aware of these seeds and to be honest, unless your a medical professional i dont think you should be giving recipes to addicts on here. Just my opinion.

11/28/2012 12:59 PM
poppyseedz

I know where your coming from, No I am not an MD.

But I do have experience with getting sober. I am only listing options and a recipe that worked for me.

As for your question, what after poppy seeds? That is the whole point, switch to poppy seeds to stop shooting junk in your veins and stealing and popping oxy.

Poppy seeds can be bought leagally, and always will be.

I am sure that posting a recipe for this poppy seed thing will not harm anyone who shoots heroin or snorts,shoots,eats,snorts oxy or any other pharmaceutical.

Its the lesser of the two evils, allot safer, EVERYONE HAS ACCESS TO THEM> and they do not offer A HIGH! just make you feel not sick. ANYONE WHO HAS TAKEN ORAL MORPHINE KNOWS THAT THERE IS NO HIGH<

Just felt like this may help some one out there, that has ran out of options, people with out insurance, people who cannot see doctors, people get turned away.

11/28/2012 06:40 PM
Humblemom

I agree with Tom. Let me get this straight.

"The more bitter the drink usually the more opiates it contains.". "BUT YOU CAN OVER DOSE!!!!! WARNING!!! YOU CAN OVER DOSE!!!!!!!". "As for your question, what after poppy seeds? That is the whole point, switch to poppy seeds to stop shooting junk in your veins and stealing and popping oxy.". Poppy seeds can be bought leagally, and always will be. I am sure that posting a recipe for this poppy seed thing will not harm anyone who shoots heroin or snorts,shoots,eats,snorts oxy or any other pharmaceutical."

Shame on you!!!

11/29/2012 01:37 PM
poppyseedz

Okay your both not users or ex addicts I can tell.

Your shutting this Poppy seed tea therapy down like the swine flu.

Look, Methadone= SEVERE ADDICTION= COSTLY=PROLONGED AGONY CAUSED FROM WD"S= CRAPPY DRUG worse than poppy seed therapy.

2; Suboxone= CAN OVER DOSE ON THIS ALSO= 750BUCKS A MONTH!!!! YEAH BUDDY WE CAN ALL AFFORD THIS CRAP>>>>

3. THERE IS NOT NUMBER THREE< THOSE r the only choices you have, GET ON A POTENT REPLACEMENT OPIATE CALLED METHADONE OR SUBOXONE, one is just as bad as oxycodone, and suboxone is ONLY FOR THE RICH AND DOES NOT WORK WELL ANYWAY!!!

So, Why don't you 2, just relax, and really think about this one. To save a persons life. They cannot get methadone nor suboxone, Do you suggest they just keep using until they die. Or Use whats Natural, Abundant, Cheap and relatively safe( as long as your not a ****HOLE) you can use the poppy seeds to ween yourself from heroin or whatever it may be, USE THEM TO TAPER DOWN< AND THEN STOP< AND BE TOTALLY CLEAN> LIKE ME!!!

So you two would not make it as junkies and you should not have any say at all on the subject. Your irrelevant.

11/29/2012 01:39 PM
poppyseedz

You two were never users. That's a PERIOD, yeah buddy.Wink

11/29/2012 09:34 PM
Tom1981

Actually poppyseeds, i was a Heroin addict for 10 years, Then Methadone, then Subutex. The advice your giving on here is "not on" and i am qualified to tell you that. What your advising is dangerous, stupid and not what recovering addicts need to hear. Your obviously happy getting out of your face on tea lol, but some of us prefer to be opiate free.

11/29/2012 10:07 PM
Tom1981

Also have to add the fact that you do not know "Humblemom" and doubt that from reading your last post that you could hold an intelligent conversation with her, i mean what was that? On this forum addicts and relatives of addicts express views, opinions and seek help. Its not for idiots who cant take it when people tell them they are wrong. WHICH YOU ARE.

Post edited by: Tom1981, at: 11/29/2012 10:08 PM

11/29/2012 10:25 PM
Tom1981

Also, i like the way you refer to us as "Junkies". I prefer the term addict. How am i irrelevant? I nearly lost a leg to DVT due to shooting up in my groin, i was a walking mess. Trust me, i survived being a Heroin addict. I detoxed off Subutex (no i'm not rich, we have N.H.S here before you go there) 2 months ago with the help of a special lady from this site. So i have been opiate free for 2 months, I jumped off at 1mg. Wanna know how? Got in bed and rid it out, sweating, vomiting, etc. Please do not suggest that i am irrelevant when it comes to addiction. I did it without opiates. Using opiates as a Substitute from Heroin is fine as long as its prescribed by a G.P, but people who want to detox from opiates-need to detox from opiates and not sip them in tea. Opiate withdrawal will not kill you. Its just a pain in the ass, but you just deal with it when you grow-up, clinging on to tea is a cop-out.

11/30/2012 05:39 AM
fleabag73
fleabag73  

Wow what kinda bullshit is THIS I woke up to? For a noob you got shit for brains Poppyseadz. Get off ppls' shit who have a HELL of alot more experience in recovery than you do which is evident just by your juvenile posts. Ever hear of kratom? If you did know shit about recovery you wouldn't be spewing garbage about fucking POPPY SEEDS!!! Dumbass.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved