MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/23/2011 05:14 PM

long term treatment facilities

sinaj
sinaj  

Hello Again,

Well after 8 years you think I would have smartened up, unfortunately I haven't. My son has the biggest decision of his life weighing on his shoulders. He can either commit to a long term facility or move out of our lives. I have gotten a lot of information about Teen Challenge and His Mansion. Does anyone else know of a long term facility preferably in the New England area? I want him to have all the options available. He knows he has hit rock bottom and we told him that he must make the decision himself as to whether he wants to have a life again. Opiates are slowly killing him and we are trying to not let it destroy us. It has been a long, tough 8 years and I know some of you have it much worse than we do. I guess once again, I am at wits end and want to help him so bad. I know I cannot do that if he doesn't want to help himself. I am just praying to God he makes the right decision. Thanks for listening.

Janis

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved