MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/08/2011 08:13 AM

Male urethral play (sounding & electrostim)

CBT222

Have any of our male members tried sounding? I have, with small sounds, but prefer to use a TENS unit in conjunction.

The effects are quite incredible. What do others think?

Post edited by: CBT222, at: 07/08/2011 08:13 AM

08/20/2011 09:42 PM
BeaverMjr

I've been sounding for some years. I use a Van Burren set that goes up to size 34. I found that size 34 is very easy to insert and am thinking of looking for a larger size. In the meantime, I've started using multiple smaller sizes. It's not so much the pleasure from inserting the sounds that gets me it's the bladder emptying and the orgasm from masturbation with the sounds inserted that does it for me. The cool thing is that my body has adjusted nicely to the sounds and now no longer freaks out when I orgasm with the sound inserted. Also after the orgasm, I don't have to wait for engorgement to subside before I remove the sound.

want to know more, just ask.

10/09/2011 12:16 PM
darragh65

I have moderate ED and sound for enhanced results from masturbation...and get them. Remember pee shivers as a teen? My theory is they are a slightly orgasmic response to pee being forced through the post prostate sphincter causing that reaction after hormones kicked in. So instead of sounding the penis only, I decided to go for the sphinter and prostate thinking a sound being stroked in and out there would cause the same reaction and I can do it repeatedly and cause a strong orgasm without an erection. It does. My sound is straight with a round end and is 3/16" and 12" long. Since I am flaccid, the sound inserts almost effortlessly so long as I pull the jcurve out of my penis and roll the sound to avoid sticking inside. At about 9" in (my flaccid penis under 3"Wink I reach the sweet spot and feel a spasm and rush. I feel it with each stroke and ejaculation comes in less than a minute with several strong contractions and a lot of semen. I withdraw the sound quickly when contractions begin. I have done this dozens of times and orgasm is always the same.strongest contractions since my teens.

10/14/2011 05:29 PM
bdsmnovice

I just started sounding today with an improvised devise. Testing the waters so to speak. I didn't get past the first sphincter with my less than completely smooth device but enjoyed urethra play so much I immediately ordered my own set of sounds. Now, thanks to you I have much more to look forward to and can't wait for my set to arrive. Thanks so much.

10/17/2011 12:04 PM
darragh65

As best as I can tell, tip of my sound passes through the first spincter into the passuigage through the prostate. This seems to trigger a "ready to ejaculate" rush because the sound has volume and expands the prostate as though it is engorged. Even though I have mild ED, erection accompanies the rush and I can't get the sound back in if I extract it then. When I have done so. The sound had semen on it meaning I was in the "firing chamber" so to speak. I see no reason to go further into the bladder

11/26/2011 01:07 PM
5070govt

Please, please, please be very careful improvising sounds. Make sure they are very smooth, preferably polished, and made of something that you can easily sterilize. Crochet hooks, handle first - not the hook end, make reasonable, if short, substitutes.

The other way to go is to use catheters. One time use in sterile packaging. Although I had some Bard straight red rubber caths that I stored in a jar of alcohol between uses with no ill effects. The 'pinch' you feel as the device passes the prostate you also feel when it enters the bladder. For me that pinch is not quite painful, not quite pleasurable, but exciting.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved