MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/14/2011 01:17 PM

Female urethra play(page 3)

BeaverMjr

I hadn't noticed that the male thread was started. I've posted there as well. This way we can talk about male and female sounding without stepping on the other subject.

That said... how did the ladies here stumble upon sounding? what interested you and what got you to try it?

Post edited by: BeaverMjr, at: 08/20/2011 09:45 PM

08/20/2011 07:20 PM
cercisfower
cercisfower  

I have been sounding for about 6 years. I receive great pleasure from it.I'd enjoy chatting with other women that are curious or active.

09/10/2011 09:58 AM
openminded99

A male interest of mine suggested "pee-hole" sex. This I had never heard of, and thought it sounded far fetched, until I did some research and was amazed that this was not just a wind-up.! Although I would not like to be stretched to that extent, I read about lady-plugs and then sounding itself. This really turned me on, and couldn't wait to try it.

I am now totally hooked on it, as orgasms are mind-blowing and very wet! I can't even read about it without having to partake, it's like a drug to me.

09/19/2011 06:27 AM
openminded99

Yes, very much so! It is a "fast track" to stimulating our famous, but elusive G-spot , Chris....!

09/30/2011 09:42 AM
PiercedJan
PiercedJan  

Thanks, "Sunny" and the other contributors, for bringing this issue to light and sharing your experiences. It is good to hear from other gals who have enjoyed some aspect of this.

To keep my somewhat complex story simple for now:

I have long been aware of my urethra as an erogenous zone, and even have a little "Princess Albertina" piercing in its opening, which is very pleasurable to press on. But other than occasionally experimenting with putting a little bit of something tiny in until I felt some stimulation, I've never pushed it further - until now.

I recently had an experience with a female partner playing with a small sound (3mm, about 1/10"Wink inserted a couple of inches, and when it was moved around gently and pressed down to towards my G-spot (definitely there - and definitely sensitive!), in conjunction with just a bit of other stimulation I had the most incredible orgasm. It was also just an intriguingly different experience to be "penetrated" that way.

Needless to say, I want more! I ordered a full set of sounds, and am wondering if I can work my way up the sizes faster than "Sunny" reports (just a millimeter or two a month?), as I've read the female urethra is supposed to be pretty flexible and mine feels like it might stretch easily. Also, I am kind of a "size queen", and would like to be able to try one of the really small size of mini bullet vibrators for stimulation, plus I always find that the broader pressure I can bring to my G-spot, the better.

Also, how can I properly clean/sterilize sounds, short of buying an autoclave? In other situations (like with piercings), I have helped forestall bacterial infections by using antibiotic ointment as a lube; does anyone know if those are OK in the urethra? (the most common are petroleum-based).

TIA, Jan

Cool

10/02/2011 02:32 AM
sunny62778
sunny62778  

To answer Jan's questions, I'm sure you could progress faster than I did. Your body will tell you when it's too much. Stretching is uncomfortable but it shouldn't be downright painful. I've had some burning after stretching to a new size.

You'll find some people who try to maintain hospital-like sterile conditions and some who swear by the old soap and hot water routine. If your sounds are solid steel, you can boil them for a few minutes to sterilize them. Use a dedicated tube of lube for sounding play only to avoid contamination, or purchase single use packs of water-based lube online. Once you get up to 9mm, there are lube applicators (called lubeshooters on amazon) that are a wonderful tool for sounding because they get the lube deep inside where it's needed most.

Lastly, though it sounds like a preventative measure to use an antibiotic ointment as lube, it's not a good idea to use anything other than water-based lubricants in the urethra. Again, there is some argument here in the sounding community as some swear by astroglide or other silicone based lubes, but keep in mind, the urethra wasn't designed for this type of use, so it is not self-cleaning like the vagina.

Always remember to urniate immediately after play and it can't hurt to drink cranberry juice or use cranberry extract supplements to keep everything healthy! Smile

10/02/2011 11:37 AM
cercisfower
cercisfower  

Hi Sunny

Great info on the 'Lube Shooter' I've just ordered one.

Thanks for sharing

10/02/2011 05:28 PM
sunny62778
sunny62778  

A little off-topic, but if you also enjoy anal play, get 2 sets of lube shooters in different colors, one for sounding and the other for anal play so there's no chance of cross-contamination Laughing

10/02/2011 06:12 PM
PiercedJan
PiercedJan  

Sunny, yes, I know about "shooters" from anal play, handy little things! Between that, piercing, and being a bit of a "size queen", I also have some experience with stretching different types of tissues. The anus is pretty amenable to stretching, but it actually does a lot of that all the time "naturally" and it is more about learning how to control that and maybe then push the "natural" limits; I had hoped the urethra would also stretch easily, but it sounds like it may be more of a slow go. (I know stretchability can also vary a lot for different women)

Which reminds me, a piercing taper might be something to try; you can lie back and give it an hour or more of gentle pressure to see how much the tissue will yield short of warning signs like too much "burning" as you described. Come to think of it, maybe I can start tonight and not have to wait for the sounds to come {:')

Doesn't sounding, at least if you go deep enough, open the bladder and cause it to drain?

10/02/2011 07:35 PM
BeaverMjr

I have been up to a size 34 sound and would have gone larger but that was the biggest in my set. As far as leaking: the urethra stretches and retracts back to normal size. I've had no leaking of any sort. I think the urethra would have to be stretched beyond max in order to interfeer with its ability to spring back.

I think a good analogy would be to take a foley catheter cut to a 5 inch section. Try to stretch it with sounds and watch it spring back. It will stretch larger but spring back to original size when the sound is removed. The only way to get a leak is to stretch the catheter beyond max stretching point where it tears. The tears will inhibit the return to a tight closure and a leak.

Normal play stretches but does not harm the urethra. Pleasure not pain.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 3 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved