MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/12/2011 10:00 PM

New to the group

loveablebaby619
loveablebaby619  

I am not sure if this is the best group to post this since I did not see any group talking about problems with sex. I am 21 years old and I am just never in the mood to have sex anymore which is sad. I have a lot of health problems, like Fibromyalgia, hypothyroidism, fatigue, bad headaches, stressed a lot, depression and anxiety. I just don't know what to do. I do not want to just lay there and have sex when I am not in the mood and in pain but I am tired of making my boyfriend disappointed and wait months because of my health conditions. I also hate seeing my relationship get worst because of my health..I just do not know what to do anymore. Can anyone help me?

01/13/2011 05:04 AM
jenn123
jenn123  

welcome loveablebaby,

there is a healthy sex group but in my opinion, this group is always supportive and positive and helpful on any relationship issues (no problems talking about sex in here, lol Tongue ) so im sure you will get some help once folks wake up and start posting!!! Again welcome

01/13/2011 05:33 AM
2steveb
2steveb  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

hi there, we do have sex topics if you look through the threads so your question re this group is perfeclty ok and there (as jenn says) alot of constructive support and ideas available here. well, ummm, seams im a man lol, i can admire your passion in recognising your mans frustrations and, from his view point could suggest that there is a quick 5 mins solution to keep him content (if you know what i mean) where you arnt being rocked around making your pains worse. with the info you have shared so far the best solution i can motion at this point is to 'share' some 'fun time' with each other keeping it 'happy' but avoiding the actual psycical connection. that way hes happy you will both still be 'mentally connected'.

i feel this reconnection will ease alot of 'tensions at home' which will in turn ease your anxietys and depresions. what do you think?

01/13/2011 09:34 AM
patty777

Hi Loveablebaby

I would like to share with you, just a little of my story.

When I first came to this group, I really was on the brink of divorce.

But I got so much loving and caring advice on sex and emotional relations with my husband, it turned it completely around.

My life with my husband now it much better, not even a thought of separation. I have to say this group helped me so very much, advise on intimacy and my own health problems.

Sometimes medication can disturb your own libido, thats not uncommon, with depression. I suffer from RSD and Depression, PTSD, and other painful conditions too. So my medicine did have a lot to do with our failing marriage that we did save.

May I suggest you talk to your Dr. as well, you may want to see which med is making this worse for you.

Welcome, we do have some good threads on intimacy in Healthy relations as well..

I'm so happy to tell you it can work, ask any questions, we are here to help you too..

welcome6

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved