MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/24/2010 05:44 AM

How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You Thread

ApRiLGeTsAngry77

The key to making someone fall in love with you and the core of infatuation is a chemical called phenylenthylamine. ( PEA) It is a cousin to amphetamines and gives a similiar pep.

So if you want someone to fall in love with you- you trigger their PEA chemicals.It will atleast give them them the sensation they are falling in love. Are you with me???

Be ready for love- always! This means wear fitted, ironed or use wrinkle release spray on your clothes. Men make sure your hands and fingernails are clean. Ladies make sure your nailpolish is the chipped.

02/24/2010 06:13 AM
mechjockusa
mechjockusa  

ok guess what it may be the chemicals that start it but love has its' own method, before I met Erin I would have never dated anyone like her, I fell smitten with her and the rest is history. Of course she has insecurities that she is dealing with, but I love my Erin and one day she will realize it.

02/24/2010 06:28 PM
Ginky

can you buy this in a bottle?

02/25/2010 05:29 AM
ApRiLGeTsAngry77

Good comments folks!

Tip #2 You can find a million dollar baby in a five & dime store! Be open to love always and anywhere! Coffee house, gas stations, dentist office, grocery store, etc

Why do people looking for love spend so much time making themselves attractive when going on a date but so little when they take the dog for a walk?

How you look on a date is important but it is not nearly as decisive as the first glimpse of you.

Edited for formatting

Post edited by: ApRiLGeTsAngry77, at: 02/25/2010 06:40 AM

03/02/2010 01:41 PM
momof2girls

My mamma always said a way to a man's heart is through his stomach. It's worked for me so far, LOL.

03/02/2010 03:11 PM
sharone
sharone  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Laughing isn't it different for everyone?

I have a great friend whom I had a mutual attraction for over the years. He's a mechanic and I went to volunteer where he works. You can imagine that first day we were a greasy mess but our hearts were in it. We've been great friends ever since if only he were single... Laughing

03/04/2010 09:35 AM
ApRiLGeTsAngry77

It is different for everyone but there is some common ground. Smile

03/04/2010 11:34 AM
sharone
sharone  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

The truth is that I won't know until I find it again, will I? Laughing

03/05/2010 08:36 AM
Lookinglass

It may just find you!Smile

03/07/2010 05:41 AM
sharone
sharone  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I'll bet you write fortune cookies for a living, lookinglass!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved