MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/23/2010 07:33 PM

fluttering in stomach

2blessd2bstressd
2blessd2bstressd  

no i do not have a baby in my belly, i am 51 years old and ...well trust i am not expecting. but for the past say three weeks i have been having this fluttering sensationon the left side of my stomach, i don't know if itis from where i had my gallbladder removed or what it is, has anybody else experience this?

05/24/2010 09:58 AM
mem6197

Hi there,

First of all, welcome to the GERD support group. You will find that everyone here is very nice and supportive.

I have experienced some fluttering in my stomach at times (I too am not pregnant - LOL). I'm not sure what it's from, except maybe the GERD doing it's thing. It doesn't hurt, it's just a weird fluttering feeling. Have you talked to your doc about it? I haven't because I never think of it when I see her. Sideways

Keep in touch and let me know how things are going.

Hugs,

Wen

05/25/2010 09:16 AM
MiaTortia
MiaTortia  
I'm an Advocate

i dont get fluttering,but my stomach"speaks"to me ALL.THE.TIME.(no matter WHAT i eat/dont eat)its rather embarrassing @ times becuz it seems to happen alot when i have a "friend"over...lol

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved