Ask a Question
10/29/2009 04:58 AM

Hello Gastroparesis Support Group, I'm roy

roy
roy  
Admin
I'm an Advocate

Hello,

My name is Roy. Alon and I run MDJunction.

We hope that the Gastroparesis Support Group will grow into a real meaningful place for all of you, as other groups in MDJunction are (you can see the rheumatoid arthritis support group as an example).

We are here to help in any way we can.

Enjoy,

roy

03/16/2010 09:04 PM
khibdon

Thanks, Roy. Until Feb, 2010, I had never heard of gastroparesis. I've learned quite a bit since then by using the internet and I'm amazed there is an online support group for it. It seems that I currently have a mild case and I'm hoping to learn from others and keep it from becoming severe. I hope we'll have lots of interest and exchanges here. Thanks again for adding GP to the groups. Karen

10/29/2010 08:31 PM
GPwife
GPwife  

If it's mild and you were just diagnosed, stick to the low fat diet and take your Reglan as prescribed and it should be okay for a while. But just a warning, GP is a long road and not always smooth. There is a lot of info on GP on MDJ. My husband has had it for 8 years, so if you have any questions, we are veterans so feel free to ask! there are many knowlegable people on the threads here. Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved