MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/18/2010 10:24 PM

New to group

esselenprincess

Hi there! I am 49 a wife, mother and grandmother. I have struggled with weight all my life and mostly since my hysterectomy and series of injuries over the past decade. Today I had my first appointment with my bariatric surgeon. I am excited about having this surgery I have another appointment in a month during this time I will have to see a dietition an psychiatrist and gather my medical records from all the various doctors I've seen for the past ten years. My journey has begun and I am so happy to finally have made a decision and find a solution for my obesity.Smile

05/19/2010 07:16 AM
debbieo
debbieo  

good for you! good luck and God bless

05/19/2010 12:30 PM
tigger61
tigger61  

Before you know it the time will be here. Just stay focused and remember to stay in touch with these doctors as they prepare some necessary paperwork. If you aren't active, they won't be either.

Keep us posted.

05/19/2010 04:48 PM
PattyMaxwell
PattyMaxwell  

Good luck and I agree with tigger about staying in touch with the doctors so that they know you are in this for the long haul. There are a lot of things to do but it will go by and you will do just fine.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved