MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/29/2012 10:39 PM

I so need a kick in the fanny(page 3)

tinkerbabe87
tinkerbabe87  
I'm an Advocate

lol sounds like something that they would like, mine may have too much ADD to sit there and watch it LMAO, heck I have too much ADD to sit still long enough to watch something. most of the time I have to watch something twice to see it all the way through, now thats sad.

04/14/2012 12:59 AM
Angelica539
Angelica539  

I hope that you are having more success that you were. Just remember that we are all here to support you.. even in times of random typeing and massive spelling mistakes.. ahem.. I tend to do that and paraphrase when I am extreemely tired.. so I tend not to make much sence.. lol. But just remember that every step you take during the day is a step to healthy you. Everytime you dpnt eat junk food and sugar is a step towards healthy you.

I think your husband needs a kick in the arse as if he is the one bringing the fattly and sugary food into the household then he is sabotarging your efforts to stay alive. He too needs to change and if he truely loves you he will.

Be strong. Its hard.. I have my sweet weaknesses too, but its always a battle, and its worth it.

I am still here for my 3 babies.. its worth the whole universe and more..

hugs

good luck and work hard!!!!

04/16/2012 11:02 AM
bobbibee

Sophie; did this topic crack you up? In the States we use the word fanny for our butts. I know you use it for the opposite side in the UK. You must have thought we were crazy to want to get kicked in the va jay jay...lol

04/16/2012 05:14 PM
tinkerbabe87
tinkerbabe87  
I'm an Advocate

oh my I am sorry guys

04/16/2012 09:57 PM
mem3351

ha ha it did Smile I had to read it twice, I was thinking 'no way, why on earth would someone want to be kicked there?' Smile

A very clear example of how different countries call things different things and the meaning can be so different Smile

Yes, fanny in the UK is the opposite side, although it seems in today's climate, more rude words for the same place seems to be common place on the streets of London. Shame really, when you hear 12 and 13 year old children speaking like coal miners. Or does that just mean I am getting older?

04/17/2012 07:20 AM
tinkerbabe87
tinkerbabe87  
I'm an Advocate

I dunno I dont know what words are in the UK LOL so I was trying to find a politer word for butt or *ass* now that I know what it means I aint going to say it again LMAO. I cant be that much younger then you?

04/17/2012 04:36 PM
mem3431

Too funny! I didn't know that fanny meant that in the UK! Smile But, in the USA we don't cuss like coal miners, we cuss like sailors! hahahahahaha

04/17/2012 04:56 PM
tinkerbabe87
tinkerbabe87  
I'm an Advocate

guess we learn something new every day LMAO.

04/18/2012 05:45 AM
bobbibee

Yeah, another difference is that in the UK pants are panties (underwear) and in the US pants are slacks/trousers. The best is: in the UK rubbers are erasers and in the US rubbers are condoms. In the UK; durex. lol My friend about died when her host families son asked if she wanted to see his collection of rubbers....baaaaaa

04/19/2012 07:33 PM
mem3431

Oh wow, that would be hilarious!!! Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 3 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved