MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/30/2011 11:48 PM

Talked to the Dr. today

tinkerbabe87
tinkerbabe87  
I'm an Advocate

I decided to call and check on the endiscope appt, had a freaking run around on that today lol I called they made me leave a msg I called back 2 other times still never got anyone to answer me on it, funny thing is after I left the msg they had called my mom asking her to call me and have me call em back today and I did. FINALLY got the appt set up I go in on the 5th which is next wednesday and I have to be there early in the morning so the trip is going to be early early where I got to go is 2 to 2 and a half hrs away from home so yay lol. I just hope that they can find out what is going on in my body I am sick of feeling sick. I also know I got to get a pregnancy test done and blood work which if the doctor would have called earlier I would have had them set up today too. Most of the time I feel like I am annoying the doctors by calling them all the time trying to stay on top of things. UGH. Anyway I was supposed to go get weighed the other day and I didnt go because I ended up going out of town and I have been staying with my aunt and her husband. I am having a great time other than the meals havent been too good on my part. I was throwing up a lot yesterday and I honestly dont know why. Today I was so scared to eat cuz I thought I was going to have the same problem.

10/01/2011 07:52 AM
Stephany715
Stephany715  

I hope you find out what's going on and feel better soon hugs!

10/01/2011 08:16 AM
mem3351

No idea if it's the same as me or not, but I had exactly the same issue. For the first 5 or 6 months, I couldn't tollerate anything hardly, including water, it was crazy. I was sick over 140 times and lost count, I used to carry a plastic bag with me everywhere just in case.

In my case, after around 5 months, it stopped. Randomly. So, I don't know if it's the same as me or not, but in my case, it was just a rough patch that went away on it's own.

How long ago was your surgery? If it's within 5 or 6 months, maybe it's too early to start getting lots of tests done as it may just go away on its own

10/01/2011 09:35 AM
tinkerbabe87
tinkerbabe87  
I'm an Advocate

I am 4 months after surgery as of today Smile I dont know they have no idea what is going on they think it might be pregnancy or something going on with the pouch. I have had issues digesting meats not too long ago and it got to where I finally could eat things again and then all of a sudden I have been having issues again and it sucks/

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved