annamarie180
annamarie180  

So are you!!!

Give jazzy a hug for me!!!

<3

10/19/2010 11:28 AM
Mandieluvsdogs
Mandieluvsdogs  

i wish we had a like button for our posts hahahaha ok will do Smilebut no seriously how do you stay motivated??? i cant get my doc to give me any kind of pain meds but i know thats no excuse.

10/19/2010 04:10 PM
annamarie180
annamarie180  

That's definitely an excuse!!

For the most part, I don't stay motivated. I just made the decision that I'm going to swim no matter what, and I'm trying to stick to it. I think part of the reason I do it is because I like the sense of accomplishment. But my doctor said it's best chance at getting better, and I really, really want to feel better.

10/19/2010 05:49 PM
chickiepoo
chickiepoo  

Me too, but I have to get my knee back in shape first. I temporarly lost my exercise sheet from physical therapy. And lets face it my memory isn't good enough to remember where it is or what the exercises were. lol So I remember a few I will probably start with while I look. I guess I need you guys to keep tabs on me and make sure I'm doing them. My neck is killing me today. Yesterday I went to the chiropractor, had a migraine again. Now my neck almost has a kink in it when I turn one direction too fast. I hate my neck.

Love ya,

chickiepoo

10/20/2010 10:18 AM
RockOnSMILE
RockOnSMILEPosts: 153

annamarie-

sorry it took me a terribly long time to get back to you! I've been going to meetings; MS and Fibro mixed in with doctor appts. Anywho...

I'm alright. I got Lidocane shots up my neck yesterday.. I got them going straight up the back of my neck. It was the first time I felt relief almost ASAP! Smile How are you holding up?

10/20/2010 05:26 PM
chickiepoo
chickiepoo  

Ouch that sounds so painful! My neck and shoulders give me the most pain. Although I've never heard of getting a shot in your neck. Did it hurt, how long do they say they last? I've had epidural shots in my back, for back pain. They never seemed to last long enough. They make you lay on your back afterwards and not move. It was excruciating! Hope your relief lasts.

Love ya,

chickiepoo

10/21/2010 03:36 PM
annamarie180
annamarie180  

I'm so glad that helped!! Yay!

I'm doing pretty well! Been feeling lousy, but I can manage if I stay in good spirits Smile

How are you?

10/22/2010 09:48 AM
Mandieluvsdogs
Mandieluvsdogs  

ugh i hate shots but i have to get one everynight for my grown hormone. blech thats no too bad. i just hate the muscular shots, and the diabetic shots that i cant remember the name of right now. the finger pricky one. love you all and i am BACK ON MY COMPUTER!!!!

10/22/2010 10:36 AM
annamarie180
annamarie180  

Yay!! Does that mean the cord finally came!

Sorry about all the shots!!! That is not fair! You are so strong, you never complain - its amazing!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 3 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved