MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/12/2008 06:01 PM

Hurting really bad......HELP!!!!

PDW
PDW  

Sick Hurting really bad anyone have any Ideas of what can help a kidney infection. I've been suffering with this for at least 9 days. I've drank water and Cranberry juice until I think I'm going to turn into a fish or a giant Cranberry.Sad Please anyone any hints.

Any advice would be great.

Trisha

05/12/2008 06:04 PM
cadburry
cadburry  

Do you have any pain meds? If not you will need some.

I would call the doctor if it was me and have them call you some in.

Sorry I can't remember if you have Insurance or not.

Are you on antibitoics?

05/13/2008 06:48 AM
thomasann
thomasann  

Tisha, You really need to call your doctor! Don't let it get any worse. If you are on antibiotics already, they may not be working. Hugs to you.

05/13/2008 07:03 AM
coffeebean
coffeebean  

Yes please go to the doctor. It will not get better on its own. I have had my share of them. Or you may need another type of antibiotic if you are already on one. Please call the doctor right away. Meanwhile apply a heating pad to your kidney area that is hurting.

05/13/2008 07:11 AM
fibroforever
fibroforever  
VIP Member

I agree with the others. You really should go to the doctor. It doesn't sound like the water or Cranberry juice are gonna do the trick. So, please call him/her.

We hope you get to feeling better.

Amy

05/13/2008 08:40 PM
PDW
PDW  

Thanks to all of you, since I don't have insurance my mother and father in law have offered to pay for the visit and any medications. You guys are wonderful thank you. Sending all of you gentle hugs.

05/15/2008 06:27 AM
coffeebean
coffeebean  

That is really nice of them to help you. I know how that is as I went through the same trouble while waiting on my ss and not having insurance and my parents helped me some. Hope you start to feel better now.

05/17/2008 12:32 AM
PDW
PDW  

Thank you all. Very much.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved