MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/01/2012 10:35 PM

Withdrawals(page 2)

younghopeful
younghopeful  

Yea I plan on doing all that first, I just like to plan when I am stressed. It makes me feel better. That stinks that Lyrica is expensive, hopefully not more than cymbalta or I won't be able to try it. I am also nervous because even though I have all the symptoms and am extremely tender, I am worried they will tell me I don't have it and that I will be back to square one.

04/01/2012 10:40 PM
mem6526

Lyrica is just as expensive as Cymbalta. I cannot remember which is more.

The sooner you see a Rheumatologist then the sooner you will know.

The not knowing is horrible. Have you read all the symptoms of Fibromyalgia?

There is a lot of good information out there.

Here is a good link to a really good website about Fibro.

Here is a list of the symptoms below:

http://fmaware.org/site/PageServerb3b4.html? pagename=fibromyalgia_symptoms

04/01/2012 10:44 PM
younghopeful
younghopeful  

Yes I have read the symptoms. It is amazing because I have most of the symptoms. I also have this burning sensation when my boyfriend rubs my back. Is that what they mean by skin sensitivities?

04/01/2012 10:46 PM
mem6526

YES! It is annoying to be touched. Too hard and it hurts and too soft and it is like beyond annoying. It is like you don't want to tell him to not touch you but on the other hand it is beyond irritating...right? W00t

04/01/2012 10:48 PM
younghopeful
younghopeful  

EXACTLY. I always feel bad too because it is like I have to push him away. I am sure he doesn't understand either and probably takes it personally. He can never lean on me either, I always have to be the one doing the leaning Tongue

04/01/2012 10:51 PM
mem6526

EXACTLY!! YIKES! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Just try to explain to him that it is not personal.

It is the nerves they are majorly sensitive.

Do you sleep well? I don't. I cannot remember the last time I actually slept thru the night. I am like a little napper...it is horrible. Unsure

Do you find yourself having to keep changing positions too?

Like you cannot sit in the same position for too long?

Post edited by: angelonearth, at: 04/01/2012 10:52 PM

04/01/2012 10:58 PM
mem6526

Have you ever had the feeling like your skin feels like there are creepy crawly things all over it and you get like itchy?

I get that a lot at night mostly. It drives me crazy. It is happening right now. GRRRRRRRRR!!! Devil Devil Devil

04/01/2012 11:04 PM
younghopeful
younghopeful  

I hardly ever get that itchy feeling you can't scratch, but I have experienced it. I have a buzzing feeling throughout my entire body. Mostly in my fingers and feet.

04/01/2012 11:05 PM
younghopeful
younghopeful  

Oh I have it all the time but I choose not to notice it. All my pain is worse at night.

04/01/2012 11:06 PM
mem6526

How do you not notice it? Teach me that trick! LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved