MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/13/2010 09:10 AM

Just moved to Casper Wy.. Doctor Suggestions?

Kendassa

I have always had doctors very supportive and who cared and have always gone out of their way to treat my pain, so moving across country is a bit of a scare after hearing so many people have problems.

If anyone knows of any good doctors in the Casper Wyoming area, would love to get names.

Thanks,

kim

10/13/2010 09:25 AM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

This is a good site to find drs or spec in your area even your insurance can help if you call or they have a site of drs in your area. Good Luck! Wink

http://doctor.webmd.com/physician_finder/home.aspx? sponsor=core

10/13/2010 09:27 AM
shamarie6
shamarie6  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hi, Kendessa! I'm sorry to say that I have no info for you, but you could try the find a doctor link at the top of the screen. There may be some good ones there for you. Hopefully, someone will be along soon to help you more. If I haven't already welcomed you........

10/13/2010 09:55 AM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

The dr link on here is just ones members have entered it's not a complete listing such as I listed my neuro but then didn't feel like entering anymore so I stopped so if no members in your area listed a dr there won't be any on there it doesn't mean there aren't drs there. I just wanted to explain what it was. It's a physician sharing directory type thing. Wink Good Luck!

10/13/2010 10:13 AM
cindychap
cindychap  

WebMD is always a good site to find physicians. You can search by state, city, specialty, etc. St. Louis is about an hour from where I live so I checked all the hospital websites I could think of for rheumatologists, and some of the hospital websites even go into what the rheumatologist specializes in, that is how I found mine that specialized in fibro.

10/13/2010 12:17 PM
cindychap
cindychap  

Here is the actual physician search link to WebMd: http://doctor.webmd.com/physician_finder/home.aspx? sponsor=core

10/13/2010 12:39 PM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

It's posted above you right under her first post lol. Tongue

10/13/2010 01:06 PM
cindychap
cindychap  

Whoopsie, must be the fibro fog. LOL! I am on this website about every day with my transcription work. Because I work on accounts for hospital out of New Mexico, Indiana, and California it is a really handy website.

10/13/2010 01:06 PM
cindychap
cindychap  

It is actually my home page on my work computer.

10/13/2010 06:14 PM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hi Kim,

I can t be of much help in finding a dr. in Wyoming, since I am in Ohio, but I just wanted to welcome you to our group . You ll love all the caring support and friendship offered here and I wish you luck in finding a great dr. that you will like.

Oh ~~~ I do have a suggestion if nothing else works out. Could you call your previous dr. (back home) and have him refer or recommend one in your new area ?

Marilyn Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved