MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/06/2010 04:08 PM

Fibro OTC trial(page 4)

HAMPTON7026
HAMPTON7026  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Red it can't hurt to try! Click on the go to the survey and see if you can. He is not selling the product at this time so I'm pretty sure you can. He has made some changes since it was available for purchase before. I had some tongue issues too but it went away. He also has a way that you can make a tea with it. Couldn't hurt to try again especially since its free.

I'm still doing great and its made a great improvement in my life.

Hugs

Lori

10/09/2010 07:15 PM
HAMPTON7026
HAMPTON7026  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I just wanted everyone to know that the spots are filling up fast. I was hoping that we could do this together and compare results. I've done so well and from the reports that Dr. Steve is sending me so are others. Its free and it is working for me. Don't miss out on this free trial, if your thinking about it go ahead and jump on board before its to late.

Love and Hugs

Lori

10/13/2010 09:03 AM
HAMPTON7026
HAMPTON7026  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Last chance everyone! Dr Steve has 20 spots left in the trial as of right now. So if you want in, get in. The link I gave you will shut down in the next 24 hours.

I'm still doing very well and the results have been good for others too. So if you want to give it a chance hit the link above before midnight. He will then get the remaining participants from other sources.

Love and Hugs

Lori

10/21/2010 10:26 AM
bboo

Hello, I'v just logged in looking for the right place to ask advice on pain relief when I came across your posting. If there are still places I would definately like to sign up for it. Today is becoming more unbearable by the hour after a fairly minor road collision yesterday but I would normally say yes to this anyway. Please forward info if this is still open to willing guinea-pigs, thankyou

10/21/2010 10:29 AM
bboo

um...where do I click?Blink

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 4 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved