MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/09/2012 05:39 AM

Fur Baby Thread(page 17)

Beeleeg
Beeleeg  

awwe thanks so much. That made me feel better and is true.

Here's a pic of Sammy when he was younger and then one taken just last month.

05/09/2012 09:09 AM
MoiraWolf
MoiraWolf  

He was such a handsome young man! Reminds me of a dog my mother used to have, Baby. She was a shih-tzu/llaso mix. The more recent pic shows how much his health is affecting him. Poor baby.

05/10/2012 05:43 AM
Beeleeg
Beeleeg  

oh my *Hugs* that must have been very traumatizing for you. I'm sorry Coco had that happen.

Those little furry balls of pure love are part of our family and like everyone else it's very hard when they are sick or hurt. I just wish we could keep them for a lifetime.

05/10/2012 07:48 AM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

bless his heart,looks so diffrent with no hair..my bestiest fur baby isabella is old now everyone tells me how old she looks I cant see it,love is blind,she has developed cloudy eyes,so I know she is going blind,and I have a tot by the bed so she can jump on it to get up with me..I dread the day I have to say good bye.. they are so special our fur babies

05/10/2012 09:16 AM
Beeleeg
Beeleeg  

awwe, I know how you feel. We love them daily and often don't see how age has slowly crept up. We simply just don't get enough time with them. The years go by so quickly.

The tot bed is an excellent idea. I have one of his beds next to mine and he likes to get up into my chair. But for the past few months he doesn't because he can't see any longer and he gets scared. I can't really move away from him if he gets up onto the bed because he turns to get comfy and falls off.

My husband is not really an animal person. He's missing out on that unconditional and irreplaceable love.

I sit here at work every single day and worry about him. I hate leaving him alone. He is always so happy when I come home. Smile I have to admit I rush home now-a-days just to see if he is ok.

05/23/2012 07:46 AM
Beeleeg
Beeleeg  

isn't this adorable? Just had to share it. Not my doggie but it's precious.

05/23/2012 08:22 AM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

05/23/2012 08:24 AM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

that is dynomite,one of our nine horses..cant really snuggle with him but he loves to be brushed.but not fly sprayed,hence the rope!

Post edited by: broken, at: 05/23/2012 08:25 AM

05/23/2012 09:05 AM
Beeleeg
Beeleeg  

He's beautiful!! Smile

05/23/2012 09:50 AM
gerinaz

what a gorgeous baby. and NINE of them!!!! Can they all be ridden???? I am such a city girl. I went horseback riding only twice in my life (lived in Brooklyn!!). I have been in Phoenix for years,and there is quite a bit of horse activity out here. A very close friend has several horses, but at my age and in m condition, I am too afraid that I will hurt myself if I went riding. It must be quite a job to take care of nine horses!!

Geri

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 17 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved