MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/27/2008 07:19 PM

HEELLLLOOOO any one uP...(page 6)

ALCSS2008

My husband snores so loud he keeps the whole house up. I figured if you can't beat them join them and now I am the queen of snoring in our house.Laughing

04/27/2008 07:26 PM
mommyofsix / Friend2U
mommyofsixFriend2U  
I'm an Advocate

Hi sandy, how are you? I haven't talked to you for awhile. I hope you are well!

Take care,Chris

04/27/2008 07:30 PM
Fletch2ya
Fletch2ya  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

hey all....

just wanted to say hi and if u r up tonight say hi

Craig

04/27/2008 07:41 PM
Red2
Red2  

Hey there,

I'm up, but probably not much longer. Hope you are having a good evening! Red

04/27/2008 07:49 PM
mommyofsix / Friend2U
mommyofsixFriend2U  
I'm an Advocate

Hi Red and Fletch, How are you both?

Fletch, how was your week with your grand daughter? I hope you had a great time!

I'm really worried b/c my son is going to have surgery tomorrow and he is only 8. He has an infection in his jaw from a bad tooth...which was removed on Friday...but the swelling didn't go down at all and the infection won't come out.

I'm hoping for a miracle that it will go away before the morning so he won't have to go through the surgery.

Take care, Chris

04/27/2008 07:55 PM
Red2
Red2  

Hey Chris,

Sorry to hear about your son. I'm sure his surgery will go well if he needs it come tomorrow. I will say a prayer for him. Try not to worry and let us know how it goes tomorrow.

I'm ok, started some new supplements for depression a couple days ago. I think they are making me feel anxious. At first they made me really sleepy. Today they seem to make me feel a little loopy and anxious. At least I think that's what it is. I have trouble with anxiety anyhow....so it may just be some of that creeping in. Oh well. I'm hoping it will be better tomorrow. Smile

Sending lots of BIG hugs your way!! Red

04/27/2008 08:03 PM
mommyofsix / Friend2U
mommyofsixFriend2U  
I'm an Advocate

Thank you! I won't be on tomorrow if he has it done, he will be in the hospital and I'm not going to leave him!

What are you taking? Have you joined the anxiety group. I belong to it and am the leader there. There are alot of nice people in it too.It seems if you just can't win with your meds. Sorry....I hope it gets better!

I will let you know as soon as I canabout my son....he is so afraid and upset....then I get upset....he cries....then I cry...and it is a big messy hug and cry session for both of us! W00t

I hope that you get well soon. Think about joining us in the anxiety group, we'd love to have you.....Chris

04/27/2008 08:24 PM
Red2
Red2  

thanks chris,

I will be thinking of you and your son tomorrow! Take care! Maybe I'll check out the anxiety group! Thanks for the invite. Red

04/27/2008 08:46 PM
mommyofsix / Friend2U
mommyofsixFriend2U  
I'm an Advocate

You're welcome and I hope you can get some rest tonight!

Thank you for the kind words....it is nice to know that others are thinking of us and saying a prayer.

I didn't know that a bad tooth could get so serious. The doctor was very concerned about the infection getting to his brain....Ive never heard of it before! W00t It is enough to drive a person crazy!

It is so hard to see your child in pain and so afraid! It breaks my heart!

Have a great night and a wonderful day! Thank you again...It helps me to have someone to talk to!

Your Friend, ChrisSmile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 6 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved