MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/03/2009 05:01 PM

moving again!(page 2)

hatbox121
hatbox121  
Group Leader

All right Cornbread!!!!! That'll help out alot!

06/03/2009 05:09 PM
hopefull1
hopefull1  
VIP Member

That's awesome Cornbread. The funniest thing for me about moving to a city is that you can set anything out by the dumpster in the parking lot and someone will grab it up. It's a nice system, no need to take it all the way to Goodwill because at nightfall there are all sorts of people who need exactly what you have too much of. I had a piece of luggage with a broken handle and my dad was going to throw it out. I said no no no, someone can use this. Sure enough, it was gone within the hour.

06/03/2009 05:12 PM
Cornbread
Cornbread  

Yeah, I belong to a freecycle group, and have already gotten rid of a grill today. Someone just emailed and said she'd come get all the rest, so we'll see if she shows. It's so much better to see if someone else can use things. We have a new maintenance guy here who will toss everything in the dumpster. It makes me crazy. We're out in the boonies and people still don't mind coming out here for stuff when it's free!!!!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved