MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/06/2009 03:52 PM

MADE IT THROUGH THE WEEK!

brandib811
brandib811  
VIP Member

Trying a new mentality thing. My week sucked honestly. One of the worst weeks ever. But I'm focusing on the positive points in this horrendous week. I want people to discuss their weeks and point out only the positive things. Even it was the week from h*ll, point out the good that came or could come of it.

I survived the week! I'm crawling on the ground now, but gosh darn it I made it! I went to my classes all week, BOTH days, and made it through both of my shifts at work. I haven't done a full week accomplishing everything outside of the house in almost a month now.

I'm still trying to feel accomplished. I didn't pass my test with as high scores as I should haveSad and the blues still kick in whenever I give myself a moment to think, but I am going to focus on the positive. I did it, and made it. That's progress yea? The point is I did it. I don't remember any of it and probably looked like poop on a stick doing it, but what they hey.

How was everyone else's week? Don't forget, point out the positive in the negative!

03/06/2009 04:53 PM
mellydramatic
mellydramaticPosts: 577

Kissing Great idea!!

High points of my week: my jeans are getting so baggy that hubby and daughter commented on them!

I've made a couple of jewelry sales. And when I went to the doctor (once/yr gyne) the first thing the doctor asked me was to confirm my birthdate because he thought it was wrong by 10 years!!

03/06/2009 05:05 PM
AutumnSunset
AutumnSunset  

Today and yesterday, the sun was shining, the weather was beautiful and I LOVED spending a little time on my deck reading and talking with my husband.

03/06/2009 07:52 PM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Let s see ~~~~

The highlight of my week was being able to surprise grandson (he lives an hour away) by picking him up from school on Wed.; taking him to the park and then his ""papa"", his mom, favorite aunt and uncle and I all went out to eat .

Did I say I loooove spending time with daughter and grandson ??? LOL ~~~~

03/06/2009 07:59 PM
Janilee

That's great Auntie. I don't think I'd be in some much pain if Montana was a grand child instead of a grand doggy.

03/06/2009 09:22 PM
HAMPTON7026
HAMPTON7026  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Well, I'm Alive!! I have a wonderful family here on the forum!! I got my memory back!! Those would be my postives!!

The rest would all be negative so I'll leave it at that!

Hugs

Lori

03/06/2009 09:31 PM
bc1028
bc1028  

Hmmm...I found my lost coffee, keys, medicine, movie, and paperwork.

I spent the afternoon shopping with 2 of my girls for the miss ems pagant that my 12 yr old is going to be in. My family is all together and reatively heathly.

03/07/2009 04:56 AM
Adewyn
Adewyn  
Group Leader

started my third week back to work... getting a little easier but stil leaved crippled but i get up and go every day and i even have things planned for my 2 days off next week and i am excited about it... trying to get some normalcy back in my life.. still exhausted but I always look for the positive.. i am up and walking and laughing that is all i can ask Smile

off to work i go Smile

03/07/2009 08:11 AM
Malinda1
Malinda1  

I have survived this sinus infection. Managed to vacuum the carpet, sweep the floors, do laundry, and worked. So I feel I accomplished something this week.

Thanks for this thread--it makes us reflect back on things we have accomplished.

03/07/2009 09:57 AM
brandib811
brandib811  
VIP Member

YAY! I'm so glad everyone is having a good week, and hope everyone has a better weekend. I want to address everyone's accomplishments individually, I'm back from my weekend shift at work and my back is killing me...I will be back later. Keep on smilin' Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved