MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/25/2012 08:04 AM

batgirl news :-)(page 2)

Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

Thanks AmySmile!May you be fabulously blessed this weekend! love your friend Clarita (super sore and super hot)x

05/25/2012 08:13 AM
Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

Bobby my sweet brother fibromite friend, Huge heartfelt thanks for your kind words! guess you must be even more challenged than I as it is hotter in London than it is here in Devon?!Am rooting mightily for you now and for weekend too Super soothing hugs Love your sister Clara Smile(feel sure the heat makes our bodies more sensitive)

05/25/2012 08:32 PM
faieriemama
faieriemama  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Clarita my batgirl, hoping and sending healing energies you way to lower those high pain you are in, may the white light of healing surround and your guardians bring relief and joy to you. I will also be praying that your hubby does super great this weekend and makes tons of money for you could surely use it. The weather is always another pain added to all the must suffer, here where I put my roots down at it rains and rains and then suddenly SUNSHINE briefly through the rain. lol I don't complain about the weather here too much though it stays pretty consistent, I hope your weather cools down a little for you. Much Love and many Hugz.

batgirl

I do, I do love you.

05/26/2012 12:45 AM
Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

Love you faieriemama-huge heartfelt thanks for prayers/healing white light for me and financial success for hubby! love the bat graphic tooWinkSmile:-*! This Sat morning am in high pains all over plus feel nauseous(pains plus lack of sleep):-S! still, will be seeing milko later so this will give me a boost for sure! Will send some healing white light to you too faieriemama+ will ask heaven for blessings for all my fibromite friends,most definitelySmile! love you hugs!! Hopefully will not melt today! Hoping you will be sublimely blessed today, may it be so + may you each here be you own best friend make it so No.1's! soothing gentle hugs winging their way across the ocean from here in Devon in the UK, warmest wishes from the batgirl Clarita x

your words of encouragement is much appreciated x

05/30/2012 12:33 PM
Rubberman
Rubberman  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hope you feel better soon and pain eases try and take it easy Sister dear

not fair is it Clarita dear looking forward to seeing your posts

Very gentle healing energy & hugs

Faith hope & love

Bobby

Post edited by: Rubberman, at: 05/30/2012 12:33 PM

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved