MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/04/2012 09:48 PM

Husband is "sound"asleep

bc1028
bc1028  

As I am sitting here in bed with my neck killing me, my husband is cutting some good zzz's. If only I could too. He is talking in his sleep though. If I felt better I would really mess with him. When we first got married he was really bad about it and I would make him talk and say crazy things but I guess I will pass tonight and just remember when I felt like having fun.

05/05/2012 02:04 AM
Julzy
Julzy  

Bc"......you and I can form a snoring husbands club!!

So damn jealous...he can fall asleep in 3 min....I've timed him! Snoring away!

05/05/2012 02:20 AM
tiggerkenwood

My husband snores like a banshee also. I have a trick that I use. I keep a large fan in my room and turn it on full blast, even in the winter. The fan gives me steady noise so I am not woken up by a sudden snort. I told a girlfriend about my technique and she was so grateful. She had not had a good nights sleep for months! It works as long as he is not turned over with his nose right by your earWink

Does your husband laugh when he sleeps. Mine does. He falls asleep right away and then has these great funny dreams. How dare he.

Post edited by: tiggerkenwood, at: 05/05/2012 02:22 AM

05/05/2012 03:56 AM
MoiraWolf
MoiraWolf  

My first husband would talk in his sleep. You could ask him questions and he would answer. It was so funny when I'd ask him about was he cheating on me, did he lie to me... if he hadn't, he'd answer... if he had (like a lie) he would whine like a wounded puppy. He didn't want to tell me, even in his sleep! He never could lie to me, I just asked him about it after he was asleep!

Snorers should have sleep studies done. Most people who snore have obstructive sleep apnea. Current hubby had the sleep study done mostly to humor me and get me off his back. But now instead of needing 12 hours of sleep every night, he rests better and feels better with only 8 because he's treating his RLS and apnea. We both use CPAP machines. At least we can be decidedly UN-sexy together! I joke that we look like Tie Fighter pilots, and sound like Darth Vader from Star Wars! lol GrinGrinSillySillyW00t

05/06/2012 01:40 AM
Julzy
Julzy  

I would be up even with no hubby in the room snoring away, unfortunately....I'm just jealous he can fall asleep so easily in the first place....yawn!!!!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved