MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/09/2012 05:23 PM

I miss my shoes(page 2)

ushie

I am imagining you wearing dollhouses on your feet.

04/09/2012 07:21 PM
mem1318

If I must

04/09/2012 07:23 PM
mem6526

How would a person wear these as shoes? LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

04/09/2012 07:27 PM
mem1318

Ushie would be the only one to say some like that. And I'm the one she call crazy smh!!!! Bless her little heart, she will be alright when she takes her meds.

04/09/2012 07:33 PM
mem6526

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

RW, That was a good one! Wink

04/29/2012 11:16 AM
DanaW
DanaW  

dollhouse shoes could be cool...I've thought about fish tank shoes but it's probably cruel to the fish

05/19/2012 06:42 PM
dciree
dciree  

I held one Guess heels in my hand last night and sobbed

05/19/2012 07:21 PM
mem6526

I miss my heels too! I have so many beautiful heels and I don't wear any of them anymore. I am most comfortable in sneakers. So sad! Sad

05/19/2012 08:01 PM
mem1318

Oh MY, we have Women Day at Church tomorrow. We are wearing all white. I have been hit in the head by shoes boxes. Now I found 6 pairs of white shoes. I hate wearing cut out shoes with stocking. All the ones with a heel that I can wear is cut outs. I hate this, and we are marching in. I have a couple pair of white low heels. But they no way go with the suit I'm wearing. Lord please not let my foot be swollen in the AM.

Oh how I remember wearing my heels and a swag with them. Dang

It is so sad they don't make cute shoes anymore with a pump heel. Everything is 3-4 inches or wedges. I keep trying to tell these young folks they will pay for it later in life. Half of them look stupid trying to walk in them anyways

That there shoe up there make my feet hurt by just looking at it. OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh

I have spent to much money here in the last few months. I should have went and got a pair of the white baby dolls. Two late now. I promise if I can not get a shoe on they will just have to be mad at me I won't go.Sad

Post edited by: Realityworld, at: 05/19/2012 08:04 PM

05/19/2012 08:35 PM
gerinaz

With 300 pair of shoes, you MUST have something that will work. I thought I was bad with shoes, but you give Imelda Marcos a run for her money. The past few years, I have FINALLY been getting rid of clothes and shoes that I no longer wear. My girlfriend lives part-time in Mexico, so I send all of my used clothes down there. The woman who cleans my friend's house has 4 daughters and some grandsons, so they are thrilled when my daughter-in-law and I send our clothes and my grandson's clothes down. Back to shoes. I mostly wear flats or sneaks, but if I have to get dolled up, I need my heels. I can't wear the very pointed ones, and I prefer if they are open------either sandal, peep toe or sling back. I also LOVE boots, but cut my inventory down to 4 pair.....that I wear when I visit family in NJ. I do see some women wearing boots here in Phoenix, but it just seems silly to me.

I hope you are able to boogie in with the rest of the church ladies!!!!!

Geri

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved