MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/03/2009 09:55 AM

GETTING BACK ON TRACK

booklady14
booklady14  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hey, Gals - I believe we totally stole the post on pain killers.

So I'm entering here.

First, I thought Kays suggestion about the men in white suits and gas is a great idea.

What if we share that idea and get some of the same gear, so noone would question our being there. I have to make my suit out of a tent. I may have trouble finding solid whites, since most are made with bold colors. Any suggestions.

Another question - what happens to toots they make in their suits, where does it go.

01/03/2009 10:06 AM
HAMPTON7026
HAMPTON7026  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

You're right!! We got alittle crazy last night!! Isn't that a new Kenny Chesney song!! We got off track but that bound to happen in the fog!!!!!!!!

About the gas, well I sure as hell hope it escapes somehow!! That would be awfull being stuck in there with the smell!!!!!!! We need purple (for fibro) suits!!!! The van is white so it will match perfectly!!

01/03/2009 10:56 AM
amommy02
amommy02  

I must have missed something, cause all I'm thinking right now is there is no way I'm getting in a white van with a bunch of smelly farting people in big purple circus tent suits.

01/03/2009 11:16 AM
HAMPTON7026
HAMPTON7026  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

amommy02, you missed the thread last night about was titled pain killers and we got off track and went on and on about a DC trip, Mary J., turning flushed meds into something we could use and prisons!! You would have to look at the thread to get it!LOL Here's the link if your interested.

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/fibromyalgia-discussions/ general-support/297041-pain-killers/limitstart/10

Post edited by: HAMPTON7026, at: 01/03/2009 11:18

01/03/2009 11:41 AM
thomasann
thomasann  

Just to let you guys know, the jail is not too far from here. I pass it going to my sons house. That's how I know it's there... SHHHH Jan, don't be telling all our secrets!!Grin Grin Grin

01/03/2009 12:43 PM
KayDesigner

OH MERCY...I so needed this laugh right now. You guys so funny!!

OK, I totally agree that the suits should be purple, well, with the whole Fibro purple thing, that's just a given.

About the 'passing gas' thing, we would have to be really careful as to not do that around the chemicals we would have to use to extract the toxic (med induced) water. So yes, they would definitely have to be large and enclosed so nothing could leak out.

With that being said...you know everything is cyclic...where would the gas go?

I can't answer that question but, well, I do, however, get this great mental picture of a bunch of women in very large purple hazmat suits floating around up in the air across the continental United States and the authorities trying to figure out a way to get us all down.

THAT would make for a very interesting read.

On second thought though, before we even start this process, we could tie string to our shoes and then tie that string to each other's shoes, so that we could at least float around together like a big balloon bouquet.

Of course, you could say, 'I could never do that because I am afraid of heights?' Honey, don't worry about it...that's what the brownies are for. Whistling

01/03/2009 12:53 PM
thomasann
thomasann  

Hilarious!! I too needed the laugh more than you will ever know>>>>>>>>>>>>Start baking those brownies, Kay.

01/03/2009 01:26 PM
KayDesigner

Oh...oh...what's that smell? I do believe it's brownies!!

01/03/2009 01:37 PM
thomasann
thomasann  

Make sure you send them my way. And man, do I need plenty of them. Hope you made them strong!!!!!!!

01/03/2009 01:41 PM
HAMPTON7026
HAMPTON7026  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Put a fan near the oven blowing eastward my friend!! I've got my door wide open waiting for the smell of the brownies!! Don't eat them all, save them for the trip!!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved