MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/05/2010 05:59 PM

OK guys I made another bracelet and will send both

Natalia5150
Natalia5150  
VIP Member

So i made the first bracelet and my son says we dont use anything that came from animals, and while they dont usually kill the oysters, its still an animal product.

So I made a pure bracelet...all crystals and silver

I am actually going to get some more pearls and make another bracelet and earrings to go with it and keep it.....

We finally re pierced my ears......My poor honey was sweating bullets by the time it was done and it only took 30 minutes kevitching and 2 seconds to pull the trigger....he is kind of funny sometimes!

Now I can wear some of the earrings I have made....Its really great something to do that is not as painful as making quilts.....

love you guys

natty

yes that is nattys old wrinkled left arm....

I used magnetic clasps because I hate bracelets you can not put on easily.

Post edited by: Natalia5150, at: 05/05/2010 06:07 PM

05/05/2010 06:20 PM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Natty, Smile

How beautiful your bracelets are ~~~ You are definitely quite talented !!! Your new daughter-in-law is going to absolutely love them and be proud to wear them.

Magnetic clasps are a great idea and I like them also.

Great job !!!!

Marilyn

05/05/2010 06:27 PM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Natalia, it's absolutely gorgeous, of course I didn't expect any less! I need to start making jewelry I am so envious. Smile My Dad bought me a beautiful bracelet for my birthday this year and it was pretty special because my whole life he has never bought me anything nice except my Italian charm bracelet for graduation. Long story about my half brothers and sister but I feel like a neglected 32 yr old lmao so the bracelet meant alot but it broke during one of my falls. Paul is going to see if he can fix it for me. Wink Anyway I'm rambling I'm sorry. You did a beautiful job she is going to love it!!! You are a great Mommy in Law, mine sucked lol. Tongue

Love and Hugs, Stacey Smile

05/06/2010 06:43 PM
Natalia5150
Natalia5150  
VIP Member

Stacey, honey, I know about sucky mom in laws.....so I promised myself when he did get married I would be giving loving and mind my own business and not tell them how to live their lives.......

I think that is all that is required of a mother in law right? No nasty faces when the dishes aren't washed or the kids have droopy drawers....just love with all my heart.

Please God may this all be true and I never interfere.....

love Natty

05/06/2010 07:08 PM
jetlagfa

Natty,

I know I'm a new kid here and should not interfere in your conversations, but You have a great talent as a jewelry designer! I love the crystal bracelet, and the pearl one is stunning.Hope you post pix of the earrings.

05/06/2010 07:10 PM
raynedae
raynedae  
VIP Member

Natty both bracelets are gorgeous and your daughter in law is such a lucky woman! I guess there is something good about having a nosy or abusive mother in law....we end up with sons-in-law or daughters-in-law who love us because we know how NOT to behave LOL...

05/06/2010 07:27 PM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Jetlagfa, you silly the discussions are open for everyone you are not interferring in anything. I hope you join in more!!! Hugs, Stacey Smile

05/06/2010 08:03 PM
jetlagfa

Thanks, and I would like to put in my order for a bracelet....LOL.

05/06/2010 08:05 PM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Get in line lol Tongue

05/06/2010 08:16 PM
Mrslaurie

Beautiful work~Keep up with making pretty bracelets...

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved