MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/25/2010 04:43 PM

Need my prayers warriors praying for me....

HAMPTON7026
HAMPTON7026  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Most of you know but for those who don't I've been going thru a nasty divorce and was kicked out of my home in June of last year. Tomorrow my attorney will be asking the judge for a special restraining order to have my husband removed from my business and a restraining order for him to stay away from me and my home. I need this to happen so that I may get my dealership back in my control and for my physical safety. Its not a normal restraining order its considered a special circumstance order. It will protect my income and keep him from taking any more cars or money from my business so I really need this to happen. So I'm asking for you to pray that the judge will issue this order so that I may get my management team back in there so my business will be back to producing the income that I need to meet my needs.

I also would like for you to pray that if this order is signed and served that he does not violate the order and come after me. I fear him, as he has several guns and has been using street drugs. I'm not real sure what he will do when he is ordered out.

This has been a long time coming and I can no longer take the pressure that has been put on me since June of last year. Its time and although I've tried to work out a deal with him it has been unsucessful.

So please pray that the order will be signed and that I will remain safe over this coming weekend.

Hugs and Love

Lori

03/25/2010 06:06 PM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Lori, you are always in my prayers! I will send extra special prayers up for your current situation. I hope everything works out for you and you are kept safe. Love and Hugs, Stacey Smile

03/25/2010 06:17 PM
Ragna
Ragna  

Lori

We will definitely keep you in our prayers! May the order be signed and you stay safe!

Keep some one with you if you can; find a hotel to stay in for a few days; stay safe!

Hugs

Liz

03/25/2010 06:31 PM
raynedae
raynedae  
VIP Member

I'll keep you in my thoughts & ask the Universe to protect you. Bless you girl, you've sure been through a lot lately! How's your Mom doing now?

love & hugs,

03/25/2010 09:13 PM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Bless your dear heart, {{{Lori}}} ~~~ You surely have had a terribly rough past year.

Of course, I will send a special prayer for your safety and peace.

Could you have someone stay with you for a few days (if you don t want to leave your home) ?

Please let us know how things go ~~~ You will be in my constant thoughts and prayers ~~~

Marilyn

03/25/2010 10:25 PM
missconstance
missconstance  

Big hugs for you! Please let us know how it goes.

03/25/2010 10:37 PM
janquito
janquito  

I will keep you in prayer also, Lori. Been through similar situation. Why can't guys just leave the situation? Do as others have said, get someone to stay with you no matter where you go. You can never trust a person doing drugs and have guns in their possession. Makes for a bad situation. A cop asked me about my ex's guns and I made the comment that I didn't think he'd hurt us. The cop wasn't concerned for us...he was wanting to know if he would kill himself!!! Creep! That cop even wanted me to take two small kids and go somewhere else for the night!! Yeah, right-5 am with a 2 yr old and 5 yr old!

Good luck!!! Keep us posted,

Janet

03/26/2010 02:09 AM
Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

Lori, For sure will keep you in my prayers- that the order will be signed plus angels will keep you safe not only this weekend yet all year long too! Pray that you will rise from the ashes like a mighty phoenix, also, truly! Honey, you have been exceptionally challenged for far too long so it is my plea to Heaven that your life becomes as sweet as your heart is, for sure! Praying for You to be protected, your home to be protected, for this low life never to show his face anywhere near to you again, for your business to be protected plus for you to only have good honest kind loving individuals in your inner circle along with the angels- most definitely. Have never experienced anything like this not even anywhere close as apart from health challenges have had a pretty blessed life, yet, know this- my heart plus prayers go out to You Lori, massively!!

Echo the wise words of Liz & Marilyn- make sure you have someone with you until all the papers are signed- keep safe!

All my prayers, celtic blessings of protection, gentle hugs plus thoughts are with You Lori, Love Clarita xooxooxoox phoenix rising

03/26/2010 06:22 AM
Natalia5150
Natalia5150  
VIP Member

You got it Lori!

We love you here in this household....you are on our prayerlist

hugs

natty

03/26/2010 07:13 AM
HAMPTON7026
HAMPTON7026  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Well 4 hours and counting!! I so appreciate all of your support and prayers during this time. My attorney sees the judge at 2pm est. time then I will know if its signed or not. If signed the sheriff is already on call to deliver the restraining order and remove him from the premises of the dealership. Needless to say my anxiety is up and in fear of what will happen when he is removed. If the order is not signed it will be up to me to remove my liceses from the wall and order him out myself. If he don't then the police will intervene. I hope the judge will do it so that I don't have to do it.

I'm having my home alarmed activated between 12pm and 2pm so I will atleast have warning if he attemts to come to my home this weekend. I have a few friends that are willing to either go out of town with me or stay with me the next few days too.

If the order is signed I have a locksmith oncall to change the locks and I will change the alarm codes at the dealership as soon as I know he is off th premises.

I'm hoping all goes well and will keep you informed as time permits.

Bobbi, my mom is doing fine now. Actually she is in Florida staying with some friends and soaking in the warm sunshine. Great therapy for her. Thanks for asking.

Love and Hugs to all,

Lori

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved