MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/25/2008 05:24 PM

My Intro

tootysmybaby
tootysmybaby  

[b][size=4][/size]My name is Zoe, and I am 13. I live in Texas. I have just this past month been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia/Chronic Pain Syndrome. Right away I began physical and aquatic therapy and will be starting Pyschology for Biofeedback next week. I am happy with the results of my therapy so far. I am on here mainly to ask questions about things I am feeling that I couldn't ask anyone I knew because no one I know has this condition. I am excited, and hope to make some online friends to discuss this topic with. Smile I am open for discussion also with anyone who would like to talk about FMS.

thnxs- Z Smile

04/25/2008 05:48 PM
booklady14
booklady14  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

First of all ======== welcome to our "Fibro-Family"Tongue

I'm so sorry that you havr been diagnosed with this at such a young age Sad Just jump right in whenever you want to to ask some questions. There are a couple of teenagers in our group - maybe one will coctact you soon! Again, WELCOMETongue Silly Tongue

04/25/2008 06:11 PM
savedone
savedone  

WELCOME!!!Wink You sound like you have a wonderful out look!! Keep up the good work!Kissing I am here for you!!

Just ask away, or just to chatTongue LesleyCheerful Cheerful

04/25/2008 09:23 PM
Bkwrm398
Bkwrm398  
I'm an Advocate

Hi Zoe,

I'm glad that you found us hereSmile Welcome!!!

04/26/2008 01:08 PM
jadecrowe
jadecrowe  

Welcome Zoe!!

i can't begin to imagine being so young and having to deal with this. this is a wonderful support group though - i'm glad you found us!

04/26/2008 08:31 PM
PDW
PDW  

Zoe,

Welcome to the group. You must be a very strong young lady to be dealing with such a big problem.Cheerful Post away, I hope we help you in dealng with this.Smile

04/27/2008 07:49 AM
Maineiac

Hi Zoe, I'm glad you're here. Sorry that you have to deal with Fibro at such a young age but you seem to have a positive outlook which is a good thing. I hope that you find the info that you need and make lots of new friends. The people here are wonderful.

Gentle hugs.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved