MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/19/2007 11:47 AM

I'm New

kychick
kychick  

I'm new to this board. So I would like advice on how to use this to meet and talk to other people with the same illness that I have.

09/19/2007 12:13 PM
bshapiro
bshapiro  

just keep checking in & read the posts. if you have Fibro you will see yourself in most every post. feel free to stick in your 2 cents, or ask a question or just rant....you will find a lot of validation for your feeling & perhaps some tips on making your life a tiny bit better

09/19/2007 12:32 PM
ponderingreality

mr. S. is right, you have found a bunch of really good people who know what you are talking about, no matter WHAT you have to say. i am kinda new too, and it feels really comfortable. sooo, just let loose! and remember the most important thing, you are NOT isolated.

09/19/2007 01:16 PM
MrsAmanda
MrsAmanda  

Welcome KYChick!

This group is a GODSEND! I agree with Mr S and Pondering, you will see yourself in most every post, and on those days when you think you cant go on, there is always help here!

So come in, make yourself comfortable, and post away!

[[[[[WELCOME SOFT HUGS]]]]]

Amanda

09/19/2007 01:42 PM
Smiley

You betcha KYChick, I am kind of new myself. You will soon find that everyone here is just a bunch of great people. Welcome

09/19/2007 03:56 PM
Honey45

Kychick,

I'm a newbie too. Everyone seems to be real nice here.

I'm glad you decided to join us! I hope you are feeling well today. Feel free to PM me and Welcome!!!!!

Tongue Honey45

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved