MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/11/2009 02:18 PM

mammy
mammy  
VIP Member

Hello everyone

I am a new member and hoping to meet and make some great friends, people who understand what I go through. I'm also a great listener and will always be willing to lend support. Just learning how to navigate around so hopefully I have done everything rightSmile I would love to hear from people to begin this journey. Thank you!

Connie

03/11/2009 02:29 PM
brandib811
brandib811  
VIP Member

Hi Connie! Welcome. Can't wait to get to know you more. Everyone here is really great and supportive. I'm sure you'll fit right in. There's pretty much everything you need. Silliness, someone to give you a laugh, shoulders to cry on, support, cheerleaders, and then some lol. Everyone is truly understanding and never judgmental.

03/11/2009 02:40 PM
mammy
mammy  
VIP Member

Thank you for warm welcome. This sight sounds like exactly what I need, you can never have enough support and certainly laughing and silliness is always a good thing. Don't be surprised if I keep bugging you while I learn my way around and meet other people Smile

03/11/2009 02:54 PM
AutumnSunset
AutumnSunset  

Hi Connie, welcome to our family. You should be able to find friends, support, people who really understand, answers to problems, and laughter. Glad that you found us.

03/11/2009 03:02 PM
TinaL
aTinaLPosts: 11832
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Connie! We're delighted to have you with us!

I remember having kind of a hard time navigating the site when I first joined. You'll get the hang of it. If you have any questions, just ask.

I am a bit partial to the group so I think we have a lot of love and support to offer! There really seems to be something for everyone. You just couldn't ask for a better bunch of people!

03/11/2009 03:49 PM
Casty
0hCasty  
VIP Member

Welcome to the family Connie. You are going to be so elated that you found this new home within your home. You'd be hard pressed to not relate to most everyone here. Feel free to read through past threads and comment on anything you'd like to. Again welcome Smile

03/11/2009 03:53 PM
brandib811
brandib811  
VIP Member

Home within a home...nice one Casty!

03/11/2009 04:00 PM
Casty
0hCasty  
VIP Member

Thank you, I try hard at not being too redundant lol...I don't always succeed. Like Tatoo on Fantasy Island except I'm saying

The Fog!

The Fog!

hehe

03/11/2009 04:10 PM
BelaBo

Hi mammy! I'm so happy to meet you. Thank you for joining us. You're gonna love it here! Let your journey begin, and a wonderful one it will be.

03/11/2009 07:28 PM
bc1028
bc1028  

Mammy, Welcome to the group, I hope that you find lots of information that helps you. There is a lot of fun that goes on here too. I hope to see you around. Feel free to jump in anywhere

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved