MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/29/2011 06:30 PM

New to MDJunction.....not new to pain

lovesturtles
lovesturtles  

Hi All! Just a quick note to share a little about myself. My profile is still incomplete but it does give a fair idea of what I deal with on a daily basis. Sojgren's is still pending confirmation but my docs all opine that they are confident the tests will be conclusive. Thats just based on my symptoms, examination and lab results that are back. Me?? I'd rather wait for the whole enchilada before they tack another name to the board.

I'm trying my best to cope with;

Fibromyalgia

Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction

Intractable Pain

Depression.........Menieres, RSD......crazy but I think I've left something out....

On a positive spin.....I am blessed with a wonderful husband and 4 daughters. My daughters are 28, 26, 15, 12. The two oldest have given me between them 5 beautiful grandchildren. My family is so very understanding of my 'issues' but they can not fully understand my pain. It takes a person who also deals with Chronic Pain to truly get it.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you. Thanks for reading........

Deb

11/29/2011 06:44 PM
ushie

Hi, Deb, nice to meet you. Very supportive and friendly people here! Glad your fam supports you!

11/29/2011 06:52 PM
hedap

Hi Deb,

Glad you came on board. I look forward to getting to know you. I have found the fibro boards so wonderful and encouraging. The support here has really strengthened my courage facing this maddening condition. I am always amazed at the warmth and generosity of spirit I find here.

Peace and hugs,

heather

11/29/2011 07:12 PM
Iam1ShadyLady
Iam1ShadyLady  
I'm an Advocate

It is truly wonderful here and I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't found this place. I hope you find what you need here with us and that you become part of the family.

11/29/2011 07:15 PM
PrincessButterfly

Deb,

I am sorry for your health issues. This is a wonderful place.

Hang in there and just know that you are not alone. Wink

11/29/2011 07:55 PM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hello Deb ~~~

Welcome to our group ~~~ You re going to love all the caring support and advice given by everyone here because we truly understand your pain.

Marilyn

11/30/2011 06:04 AM
faieriemama
faieriemama  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hi Debbie and welcome to our family, you have a lot of blessings in your life. which helps to balance out all that you have to deal with. You sound like an amazing person who is aware of this and I look forward to getting to know you better

11/30/2011 07:54 AM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

hey there Deb,

welcome to the family it truly becomes one to you,wow five girls I tell you it only takes one to rule a house,lol five wow..I have four sons and one daughter..

I am so relieved to hear you have family support, it is wonderful and I wish more here was that blessed but thats why we are here..even with all the support it is a very lonely diesease, syndrom what ever you want to call it..Im glad you are here and look foward to getting to know you

11/30/2011 08:18 AM
lovesturtles
lovesturtles  

Laughing Oh My! Thank you all for your wonderful welcome. I'm coming from another support forum where there is too much arguing and not enough caring so I love to see the word 'family'! The support and love I receive at home can not possibly include understanding in the sense of someone who deals with the same stuff I do.

I can't wait to get to know you all better!

11/30/2011 08:54 AM
maryandjimmie
maryandjimmie  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hello Deb,

Welcome to the family sorry you had to are going through the pain but so glad you found us. This group is my life line everyone here is so loving and caring they are such a great support system and we are all truly a family. I am so glad you have a supportive family I know that helps so much. Have a blessed day and I cant wait to know you more.

Hugs mary

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved