MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/18/2008 07:00 AM

Hi everyone, new to the site!(page 2)

TeainTN
TeainTN  

welcome kels. i've gotten the "suck it up and go on" from alot of people including extented family members. I'm was the baby in the family and my doctor told my parents i was just trying to get attention. My parents chose to believe the doctors instead of their child! i share your frustration. many people here do.

I've gotten the best info from books. "inside fibromyalgia" by Mark Pellegrino is a great one and the fibromyalgia and chronic fatiuge survival manual is one you need to buy.

you can vent and rant and rave all you want here. glad you found us.

01/18/2008 11:42 AM
ele7en05
ele7en05Posts: 4

I'm new here as well - so welcome!!!

And oh my.....what you wrote was all too familiar. I could've written it myself.

I'm sure you will find this place very helpful!! I just joined a few days ago and I already feel like a part of the "family". Wink

01/18/2008 12:49 PM
Mountainman
Mountainman  

Welcome, unfortuneately your story sounds like most of ours, very frustrating. I agree doctors can be difficult. It is so important to find a doctor that believes in Fibro and is willing to treat you accordingly. This group is wonderful and will be very therapeutic and informative for you, best of luck and welcomeSmile

01/18/2008 01:01 PM
Kgrin
Kgrin  

Yes definately I have to aggree with the others.. I only found this site a week ago and have found it to be such a life saver!! The people are wonderful here and I don't feel so crazy anymore, not so alone either, I am fortunate enough to have supportive family members, but knowing there are people just like me going through the same thing helps relieve the hearthache I have had for so long.. Welcome!!

01/18/2008 01:34 PM
pillpopper

WELCOME EVERYONE;

I'M PILLPOPPER AND I LOVE TO SEE US GROW!! I HOPE YOU'LL FEEL FREE HERE TO JUST LET IT ALL OUT. I KNOW I'VE HAD MY KEYBOARD BOUNCE A TIME OR TWO, AND YOUR NOT ALONE ANYMORE.

IF YOU'D LIKE JUST TO TALK ONE ON ONE, YOU CAN JUST SEND ME A PM. (PRIVATE MESSAGE) AND I'LL GET BACK AT CHA ASAP. GO TO MY NAME= MY PROFILE=MESSAGES= THEN PRIVATE MESSAGES. THESE DO NOT SHOW ON THE POST AND IT SOMETIMES HELPS THOSE WHO ARE SHY AT FIRST. I HOPE I GET A CHANCE TO KNOW ALL OF YOU SOON. JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE ANYMORE!!!!! WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!!WUV, PILLPOPPER

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved