MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/06/2008 04:27 PM

Cats Claw Anyone??

tippy22

Tongue

Hey there people,

I'm Theresa a newbie here, though I would start a post.

Has anyone ever heard of the herb Cats Claw???

I have had fibro about 11 years now...like most, have tried EVERYTHING under the sun to feel better

Long story short...I was turned on to Cats Claw about 3 months ago.....

I have had GREAT results!!!!

I would say 70% less pain...no kidding

I am not trying to sell anything, just thought it was my duty to inform you guys to of this

When you get a chance just look it up....

Its a natural anti-inflamatory...tree bark from Perue.

Anyway, just thought I would let you know this is the best I have felt in years.

Is there a spell check button anywhere?

01/06/2008 04:51 PM
prince

That's a great question because I have been wondering if there was a spell check button too! I go over and over my reply several times and I'm sure I probrally still always spell something wrong. Hi Theresa! I'm Nicole and I have never even heard of cats claw, but I am definately going to look into it. My husband doesn't like the fact that I am on all kinds of narcotics, but he doesn't know the pain I go through everyday. I would like to find a natural remedy for Fibro. I wish the author, Kevin Trudeau, of the book "Natural Cures They Don't Tell You About" or something along that line, would have something in his book that would help with Fibro.

01/06/2008 04:52 PM
coffeeinTN
TeainTN  

dont' worry about spelling here. I've tried everything too but never heard of cat claws althought sometimes i feel like a cat has clawed me. lol. where did you find this herb? I'll try anything that's legal.

Oh and welcome to this wonderful place.

01/06/2008 05:01 PM
tippy22

A new co-worker told me about it.

They sell many kinds on the internet....if anyone is really interested in it PM me and I will tell you more

But I Do recomend reading about it first.

Hey prince, I have that book...nothing in it for me...didnt like it

01/06/2008 06:01 PM
HAMPTON7026
HAMPTON7026  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I used cat's claw before. I think the real name is uno de gato. It did seem to help with the muscle knots I was having at the time but didn't help with the pain. I'm no longer taking it but they say its a good one to take.

01/06/2008 09:05 PM
cindyloo
cindyloo  

I've heard of it...but that's all.

I can help with spell check though, I use my Google spell check. I'd be lost without it. (you would be too, with MY spelling)

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved