MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/10/2011 02:40 PM

Stress

Kirs10Domenech
Kirs10Domenech  

I have had an incredibly stressful weekend. I know that everyone says that stress can cause FM to be more painful, but this is absolutely crazy.

My husband, son, and I went for a walk on our dirt road yesterday in the great weather. We took our two dogs with us and we had a great first 1/2 mile and when we were on our way home there was an accident.

We had stopped to let the dogs swim in a brook beside the road and my little hot dog took off (while leached) after a car and before we could react he had been hit by an oncoming car and killed. It was horrific, he was my little buddy always with me. I am so fortunate to be married to an amazing man that jumped right in and took control of the situation. He sent us walking home while he dealt the the gentleman that had hit my dog, and then with the dog. He came home and dug a hole (not an easy feat this time of year in Maine) and we had a burial for our beloved friend).

Anyway today I am feeling terrible. All my muscles hurt and it feels like I have been hit by a bus. I also have a bladder condition that gets worse with stress and it is just going crazy today too.

Stress is a bad thing...

Thank you for listening to me go on. I appreciate it.

Kirsten

04/10/2011 02:47 PM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

{{{Kirsten and family}}}

Ooooh, I am sooooo sorry to read what happened to your precious furbaby. They become such a huge part of our family and when something tragic happens, we (with Fibro) definitely DO suffer from the stress and the loss.

I wish you sunshine and better days ahead, hon ~~~ Smile

Marilyn

04/10/2011 06:50 PM
Kvasconez

I'm an Advocate

I am so very sorry! It is like losing a child. I know you will be grieving for quite a while. You are in m heart, thoughts and prayers. Truly, all dogs do go to heaven.

04/10/2011 08:01 PM
RosiePosie241
RosiePosie241  

I am so sorry. I will say some prayers for you and your family and hope that your heart heals as well as your body.

*Soft hugs*

Rosie

04/11/2011 04:29 AM
shamarie6
shamarie6  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

s 5e020c93d268d1ab5ae382c622d659a2

I'm so sorry to hear about your beloved dog! Sad You & your family are in my prayers, sweetie. If you need to talk, we're here. <3

04/11/2011 04:38 AM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

I am so sorry how awfull for you and the family I have a beloved dog as well so I couldnt imagin your sadness..

okay its time to try and relax...take a hot bath, try some deep breathing,listen to music something to cloud your mind...sosorry my friend

04/12/2011 08:24 AM
Kirs10Domenech
Kirs10Domenech  

Thank you very much for all your support. It really is so hard to lose my little friend, he was my little shadow and I really miss him more than words can say. It really is like losing a family member. I am doing a little better everyday. I really appreciate all the kind words and support, thank you all very much.

Kirs

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved