MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/26/2007 09:40 AM

Dealing with the helplessness(page 4)

ponderingreality

I am so happy for your day mslodi! I want to start a thread that we ca all share in our 'good days, and accomplishments thinking i will do that right now! sharing good news is just as important as the bad.

speaking of bad, man am i payin'!... my husband said this morning when he woke me up crying in my sleep, 'baby, i told you were doing waaay to much', but i told him, the satisfaction of accomplishment, outweighs almost out weighs the pain.

pondering as always.

12/26/2007 09:49 AM
marwenna

Hi Guys!!You have to wrap a sheep around you before you even get out of bed where i live, not far from Iceland!!

Never mind personal hygeine just trying to keep warm without freezing to death is my main goal during the day!!

Love you Guys, yer scottish pal, MARWENNA XOXO

12/26/2007 11:25 AM
battyburnett
battyburnett  

Fletcher2Ya,

I didn't mean to offend you or make you feel left out. I would love to blame it on fibrofog, but I just don't have very good social skills. I'll try to do better.

Donna

12/26/2007 12:23 PM
spruce1
spruce1  

Hey ya all,

I got a shower inLaughing !

All this talking about it got me going........a miracle has happenedSilly

Spruce

12/26/2007 12:59 PM
singingangel

Good job spruce. I better take one before I see dr tomorrow. dont want her to have to hold her nose. lol Actually Im not stinky took one yesterday. This group is too funny.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 4 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved