MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/29/2010 09:08 AM

new here

sarahthebear

[b]i just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.. my name is sarah, i'm 33 and i've had fibrio for about ten years now. i also have been diagonsed with lymes disease and osteopenia. i'm just looking for people in similar places going thru the same things and this looked like a really neat place, so i thought i would check it out. thanks in advance for letting me join. i hope to meet many new people =)

10/29/2010 09:15 AM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Are you serious?? LOL! I have a pretty popular bear on here named Sarah Tongue

10/29/2010 09:21 AM
Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

Sarah, A most warm welcome to you to this caring dynamic fabulous support group! Cool- am in my 30's too! Cool You will meet many groovy people here , from all over the world, plus receive much support. Ask any questions you like. Feel free to vent. Feel free to share any happy news or good snippets or cool web links with us all, too! Lean on us as well.

Look at all the articles here.

Make yourself feel at home!

Take excellent care of You. Hope this Friday will see you fabulously blessed- may it be so!

Massive extra gentle amazing(mega) warm welcoming hugs, love Clarita a.k.a bat girl Smile

Love from our dalmatian puppy Sebastian to You, too!Kissing

10/29/2010 09:32 AM
debhurts
debhurts  

Welcome Sarah, i hope ou know you are sooo welcome here, this is now your group, pls. feel free to jump in and post away, not glad for the fibro, but so glad you are here warm hugs and Love, DebiSmile Silly

10/29/2010 10:56 AM
grammyinPA

Hi sarah

This is a wonderfully warm group of people who will accept you as you are! Feel free to say what is on your mind. Lots of support here.

Connie

10/29/2010 12:43 PM
faieriemama
faieriemama  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

So glad you found us, sad that you had a need to. Feel free to post to your hearts content about anything and also to PM me anytime you want.

welcome3

10/29/2010 01:01 PM
shamarie6
shamarie6  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Sarah, hello & welcome to our family! You have found exactly what you need here! We're here to support you, listen to you, cry & laugh with you. Anytime you're having a hard time, just come here & we'll do our best to cheer you. On the same note, you can come hee during good times & we'll share them with you.Wink

So glad you're here, but so sorry you need to be. We understand what you're dealing with & we can get through this together.

10/29/2010 03:10 PM
happycampc

Hi Sarah, Glad you found this site, wonderful group of people who are kind, understanding and supportive. Welcome to the family!!! It's wonderful to be able to talk to others who understand what you are going through. Nice to meet you. I am here as well if you need to talk or want to chat privately. Hugs, Ann Smile

10/29/2010 07:33 PM
debbie1955
debbie1955  

Welcome Sarah,

Feel free to come here anytime. This is a great group of women and some men who know what you are going through.

Just wanted you to know, like MissStacey said above that her bear is named Sarah. As Stacey has went and is going through some pretty tough times, she takes Sarah with her. Well, I kind of hitch a ride on Sarah in spirit so I am with Stacey, too. So if you see me writing and saying that I'm with Sarah or don't forget me and Sarah, I'm not talking about you. We kind of have fun with things like that. Also, when Stacey goes to the hospital, we all, mighty fibro warriors, get in her purse to keep her company and we are there for her to hug, if need be. She sometimes cries on us but she always dries us off and all is well.

Feel free to join us on our trips with Stacey. The purse gets a little crowded sometimes, but we don't mind. We just sit in there and tell jokes and make Stacey laugh. LOL

Welcome again and lots of gentle hugs,

DebbieSmile

10/30/2010 09:08 AM
sarahthebear

thank you all of you, just thanks. i really feel like i am finally in a place where people can truly understand what i am going thru. so thanks..

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved