MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/14/2010 09:50 PM

New to this group

LadyTee69
LadyTee69  

I am in need of support, I have been holding all my feelings inside with no one to turn to, no one who will understand. I have come to realize that I feel prisoner to this condition. Trapped inside my own body. Now there are good days, but they are followed by several bad ones. I am on medication, as a matter of fact, I have just started a new one, I just pray I find success.

04/14/2010 09:58 PM
TressiaN
TressiaN  

Ladytee, Welcome to the fibro family. We totaly understand what you are going through and are here to answer any question you have, we will help you through this. The best way to deal with fibro is to understand it better so read everything you can find about it, read internet articles, read posts on this sight, and adk questions and you will learn to keep it in better control. So glad you found us and jump in any time.

Tressia

04/15/2010 05:19 AM
faroutback

Hello, LadyTee, and welcome to this support group. We have all felt like prisoners within our own bodies because of fibromyalgia, but eventually you will come to accept your condition and learn to work with and around it. There is enormous stress associated with fibro, and one reason is because it is so hard for others to understand. I hope you have support from your family, and this is a space where anything can be said and we will all accept and understand your feelings. Use the group, it can help more than you imagine! Everyone here is with you!

04/15/2010 05:31 AM
bc1028
bc1028  

Lady Tee, welocme to the group. I am sorry that you are going through all of this. Fibro is not a fun disease, it is very painful and the bad thing is that you (I) feel like I cannot tell alot of people that I have it because there are so many out there that do not believe in it. We are here to tell them it is a true condition. This forum is a great place for you to be, I hope that you enjoy it here and find some release in being with people that know what you are going through.

04/15/2010 06:11 AM
Natalia5150
Natalia5150  
VIP Member

Good morning Lady Tee,

Welcome and Good Morning....glad you found us....this is the place to bring your fears and frustrations victories and blahs....We have all felt the way you describe and found a sisterhood, with a couple of male friends thrown in for good...

We will look forward to learning more about you, and when you feel safe you can begin sharing...

welcome aboard!

hugs Natalia

04/15/2010 06:12 AM
Natalia5150
Natalia5150  
VIP Member

great avatar picture Tressia, so pretty!

hugs natty

Post edited by: Natalia5150, at: 04/15/2010 06:15 AM

04/15/2010 06:23 AM
crystalvision
crystalvision  

Welcome Lady Tee~!!

There is noting like support and being surrounded by people who understand....it's one of the best medicines!!

04/15/2010 09:58 AM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hello LadyTee,

Welcome to our group ~~~ We re happy you found us and trust me, as long as you are here, you will never go thru Fibro pains alone.

Everyone here is very caring and supportive ~~~

If you have questions, please feel free to ask or there is also lots of information thru the search box at the top of this page.

Marilyn

04/15/2010 10:18 AM
faieriemama
faieriemama  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Welcome LadyTee darling, we have all felt imprisoned by our own faulty bodies at one time or another. Just remember now that you have found us you no longer need to feel locked in. This wonderful "family" will be here to let you out so you can feel free to be who you are, feel how you feel, and share it without fear of no one understanding.

Post edited by: faieriemama, at: 04/15/2010 10:30 AM

04/15/2010 12:20 PM
santos63
santos63  

Welcome to our group. We are happy to have you. We all share for support and to get info from each other, etc. We rely on our brothers and sisters here.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved