MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/02/2010 06:31 PM

Katwoman
Katwoman  

Hello to all. I am so glad that my cousin told me of this site. Since I don't have anyone to talk to abt FMS except her; well you feel a little lonely. Since they can't see it or see test results for it then it must be in your head Whistling . I don't talk to anyone - friends or family abt my fibro. They just don't get it.

As I read thru here I am so pleased that ther actually may be someone who understands me after all!!!! I look forward to meeting you all!!

Thanks Smile

01/02/2010 06:36 PM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hello Katwoman,

Welcome to our ""family"" ~~~ I am sure you will like it here !!

I look forward to getting to know you better soon ~~~

Marilyn

01/02/2010 06:42 PM
Katwoman
Katwoman  

Thanks...I'm not sure what I am supposed to do.... but I appreciate ur greetings!!

01/02/2010 06:53 PM
gheersmom

Welcome Katwoman. As for what to do, vent ask questions, what ever you need there is always someone who will do their best to help you and everyone here is so supportive loving and kind.. You will love it here!!!You will even make some fantastic friends..Love Barb

01/02/2010 06:56 PM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

You re doing just fine, Kat ~~~

And, ask any questions you want ~~~

Post any new threads etc. ~~~ someone will reply ~~~ Smile

Marilyn

01/02/2010 07:03 PM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Welcome to the group, I am glad you joined us. You are going to love it here. Everyone is super supportive and caring. You will be sure to make alot of nice new friends along the way that truly relate to you. You are not alone in this at all. We all understand your pain. Gentle Hugs, Stacey Smile

01/03/2010 03:39 PM
fibrochick76
fibrochick76  

Welcome to the group Katwoman! You have found a wonderful community of support!

I look forward to getting to know you.

(((gentle hugs)))

01/03/2010 04:02 PM
mammy
mammy  
VIP Member

Hi Katwoman and welcome to our family, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm glad you were informed of our site, it's a great place to be so you don't feel so alone anymore. It is very difficult for people to understand any illness that they can't see. Of course, it doesn't make it any less painful for us, just leaves us wondering why more people don't try to educate themselves when a family member is dx.

Just make yourself at home here, you can do lots of reading, jump in on any existing conversation or even start your own. We are here to support one another, lend an ear, laugh, cry, whatever you need. You can also send anybody a private message if you want to ask a specific question that you would like kept in private or you just want to speak to one specific person. I look forward to getting to know you better. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help Smile

01/07/2010 03:21 PM
jenigood1
jenigood1  

Welcome, Katwoman! I have two "kitty welcomes for you...

01/07/2010 04:30 PM
mamajo58
mamajo58  

Welcome Katwoman! I hope you find this site as useful as I have!

Jo

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved